Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ashlee Simpson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
paradise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paradise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 6:30am

I'm not really sure about the colour... I think she looked much better with dark hair... she looks too plain now.

Desmond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 8:43am
She has now gone blonde if you look at the latest pictures of her on Wireimage and I must say I really like it.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 8:52am

Ordinary, IMHO. Much better dark.

Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2005 at 11:52am
Better than the ugly inbetween color she had before but I would still like to se her in a warm chocholate brown.. 
murdoch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murdoch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 8:12am
to tell the truth i hated all of the styles she has had so far except the brown, i dont think shes that great looking either!
my rabbit- her hairs always perfect!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 9:32am
I like her with brown hair also. Well I guess she likes it long then short.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 7:36pm
I never thought the simpsons really had a "attractive" face but they seem like nice girls... and they are in no way "UGLY" like ew, but hey... it's all a matter of opinion and my opinion is:
Like the color, shes' trying to fit in with her sister again but I like it better then the black. She could have tried a dark brown, but black is to harsh... and she has to loose the whole fake tan thing in these photos... it looks horrible! It doesn't look like a tan it looks like she was burnt... maybe she was.
Anyways... it's better. :) To me anyways.
~* Bambi Lee *~
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 9:35am
An update on ashlees hair. It doesnt look like she's going darker again, only lighter..
Newest pic from Getty;

AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 9:38am
From the side....

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 7:47am
Don't like it Darker is better
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
trim2laff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trim2laff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 8:59pm
I like it either blonde or brown (not black) and I think the super long length with short on top was non-sense and looked goofy kinda like an overgrown mullet or something.  I liked it short but not the brassy, orangy in-between color.  It was almost like her skin and hair were the same color or something - she had the fake tan, bronzy color skin.  Not very flattering for her skin color or her huge nose.  She needs to pick one Ashlee and be her for awhile and let the other Ashlee's rest.   
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 12:45am
The worst thing I can say about Ashlee blonde, is that she's beginning to look like Paris Hilton.
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 4:02am
Even thought Paris has made some misstakes with bleaching and extentions she has so much more natural beauty than Ashlee.
I dont know what Ashlee could do to look better... Light brown perhaps?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 10:14pm

She looked a lot better black, IMO. Personally, I prefer her to sister, Jessica.

Without all the money to back her, Paris would certainly be persona non grata at all those A-list parties she so loves to attend.

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 4:17am

Originally posted by Vicky Vicky wrote:

Even thought Paris has made some misstakes with bleaching and extentions she has so much more natural beauty than Ashlee.
I dont know what Ashlee could do to look better... Light brown perhaps?

Or was one. Now she has a new nose and lips. She's a natural brunnette and has brown eyes. Really natural now.

I see total bleaching is back in. Shame.

lilmountaingrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmountaingrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 6:31am

There's a  really good picture of Ashley Simpson on the People Magazine website......  it's actually one of the better pictures i've seen of her, and I think her light blonde hair color looks really good on her. I think she looks really, really cute with this look!

Here's a link to the People Mag. website article with the picture of Ashley..... 

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1094285,00.htm l

(I edited this post so that way I wasnt remotely linking directly to the picture......  after all, I didnt want to get into trouble with People Magazine)

Edited by lilmountaingrrl
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 9:02am
Don't worry about linking, lilmountaingirl. Everybody does it.

Edited by fatmoogas
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic