Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ashlee Simpson

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ashlee Simpson
    Posted: May 04 2005 at 1:04am
She's now honey blonde with her hair cut to a little above the shoulders.  You can see pictures if you search her name at filmmagic.com.  The jury is still out for me.
lilmountaingrrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilmountaingrrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 6:41am
I dont like it.....  the color is nice, but I dont like the shape of the cut.

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 7:07am

IMO it's a huge improvement... mostly because its no longer black! http://www.filmmagic.com/ItemListing.aspx?cgl=114638&evn tI=0

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 8:23am
She'll never be much of a looker with that face, but her hair is much improved. Was black her natural color?
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 8:39am

blonde is her original color. I live it. She is following in the blunt over the shoulders trend though, less punk than she is normally showing.

Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 8:42am
rrobey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrobey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 1:48pm

Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

She'll never be much of a looker with that face, but her hair is much improved. Was black her natural color?

Why be so harsh?  She's definately NOT ugly...  I think she's just made some bad choices (like the dark dark color).  I've seen pics of her in the past that I thought she looked really pretty.

VeeDubGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VeeDubGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 8:55pm
I agree. I don't think she's ugly at all, I think she's pretty cute actually. No, she doesn't have the "sex goddess" look that her sister has, but she's pretty easy on the eyes. It's also nice to see her as a blonde again, waaaaaay better than the fake black. 
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2005 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by rrobey rrobey wrote:

Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Why be so harsh?  She's definately NOT ugly...  I think she's just made some bad choices (like the dark dark color).  I've seen pics of her in the past that I thought she looked really pretty.

I apologize for the harshness, but never thought she had much in the looks department... until now. She's a knockout in this photo: http://www.ashleemedia.net/displayimage.php?album=567&po s=4

Thanks for the links!

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 10:52am
If you go to www.wiremage.com today, you will see that her hair has been evened out, and looks nicer.  However, I still like the dark hair on her, it suited her well, imo
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 3:03pm
Don't much care for the color (looks blonde in some places, brown in
others) or the cut (kinda blah). Didn't love the black before, but at
least it had more personality to it.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
SF69er View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SF69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 5:27pm
As much of a pleasure to the eyes as her Orange Bowl Halftime show was a pleasure to the ears
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 11:50pm
Just saw her pictures from May 5th on wireimage, is it me or does the color look more red/gold than it did couple days before?
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 10:39am
I liked the dark color (the brown not the black).
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 5:38pm
Nice looks like she's growing it out again. How long this time LOL.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Karevision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karevision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2005 at 4:09pm
That cut is soooo stiff.
KB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 10:52am

I think it's a vast improvement over the black mop she was sporting late last year. I understand she wanted to separate herself from her sister, but black was bit extreme...not to mention, probably pure hell to get out of her hair once she decided she didn't want it anymore!

She's cute as a blonde, in my opinion.  Let's see how this new color/style progresses.

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 3:28pm
What's with the blonde plastic underneath? It's like she's shorn her sister and she's wearing it as a trophy. She would be really pretty if she stopped going to Tangerine Island for vacations and grew out her natural colour(what is that btw? Light brown or dark blonde?).
Joey99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joey99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 3:40pm

Not a fan of this new look.  The ultra-dark seemed a little harsh on her, but I don't like this color or cut much at all.  The pic that shows her from the back...ughhh!  I hope she whacked it off herself and didn't pay for that.  Reminds me of the scene from the old 80's movie Sixteen Candles when the snobby girl gets her hair stuck in the door and chopped off by her "friends".

Now, Jewel on the other hand (whose pic is in the same set as Ashlee's) is looking great!  Her hair is gorgeous (kind of reminds me of Naomi Watts).  Fantastic color and style!  Stunning!  http://www.filmmagic.com/ItemListing.aspx?cgl=114638&evn tI=0

"Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale."
Kristine391 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristine391 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 4:41pm
I really like the color!  The cut, I don't know.  I think if it were longer, I would like it more because her face shape seems to look better with longer hair, but that's just MHO.  I can't get over how much I like the mix of colors, though. 

Kris
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic