Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

body pimples

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
oskana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: body pimples
    Posted: May 05 2005 at 3:18pm
does anyone know of something that will get rid of body pimples?
norskygrl21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norskygrl21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 3:46pm
Try the Neutrogena Body wash with Salylic Acid.
poisongirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poisongirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2005 at 5:41pm
What helped me A LOT is neutrogena daily blackhead eliminating scrub.I use it daly on my back and face..You may also try nature's cure salycilic acid spray..
goldengirl2be View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldengirl2be Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2005 at 10:35pm
Murad acne body spray works wonders.  It's expensive, but after you've tried other products and see this stuff works, it's worth it.
harvard_hottie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harvard_hottie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2006 at 9:48pm
I dont know if you're keen on taking medication's, but I used to get them on my back, until I went on birth control and my Doctor recommended Tri cyclen for my acne, and  it cleared up like that! My skin even  glows, ive been pimple free ever since. And I actually  thought nothing would ever work. But its just s suggestion. Everyone's different.

Edited by harvard_hottie
     -~*`THINK PINK`*~-
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2006 at 3:39pm

Mabe even try alpha- hydroxy.  Funny, we were just talking about this kind of thing at the club. One's grandson is going through Puberty.

Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 26 2006 at 4:08pm

For red inflamation use a diaper rash ointment. I've used that for a long time. Every now an then, I break out with a little one. Yes even at 62.

But my neighbor's daughter uses that Hydroxy for every thing. she always has it in her hand. She calls it, her rejuvenator. So it's worth a shot. It's an acid.

Cherryblsmgrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cherryblsmgrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2006 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by norskygrl21 norskygrl21 wrote:

Try the Neutrogena Body wash with Salylic Acid.

I second this! Great product.
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 3:08pm
 Try exfoliating those parts every now& then
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 3:12pm
 Try exfoliating those parts every now& then
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic