Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

random talkypooing shiverpale!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: random talkypooing shiverpale!
    Posted: May 06 2005 at 12:53pm
Hiya Shiverpale. Here. A nice little topic where we can talk about random stuff! Anyone who want's to ramble  on about nothing come here! 
shiverpale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 2:27pm

*salutes you*

oh my god, just coz youre a groupie who can make a skipping rope out of her own hair length you think youre so in with the crowd.........

hahjaha...you crack me up, i cant believe youve called this place " random talkypooing shiverpale."

i think i might make one and call it-

"ladyfrog farted and followed thru, but she thought it was her conditioner bottle making the plopping noise and ended up going to gymnastics with a brown stain in her leotard."

but i dont think it will let me make a title THAT long.

see, im keeping the hair thing involved in this thread by mentioning "long"

youre gonna get us into trouble.

remember, you started it.

Asmara

Edited by shiverpale
"The hair is the richest ornament of women."
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 3:52pm
You can talk about anything in this bit. Anyway, you're the one who keeps being rude. And I don't wear a leotard to gym. 
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 3:55pm
And you're the one who could make a skipping rope out of your own hair. My hair's not very long at all. And I only told you I was a groupie now because I was kind of  pleased about it. I didn't know you would go all snotty about it. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 4:12pm

*salutes you*

hjahaha...

see, i know my place.

*salutes you again*

i told you what being a "groupie" was ALL about...

why would i want to become such a thing!

deary deary me.

i just ate a tunnocks cake thingy with white marshmallow fluff inside it and a bit, or rather a lot,  got on my hair (dont ask how)...and for a 2nd, i had a little glimpse of what it would be like to have grey hair.

i cant wait to look like gandalf off bored of the rings.

Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 7:32pm
Gee, I thought this was suppose to be a "FRIENDSHIP FORUM!"  Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 8:55pm

it is deb....and this is shiverpales talkypooing thread that was opened by my lovely long haired pal ladyfrog.

if you flick back thru the long hair support forums, youll see we're on the same wave length when it comes to humour.

we're just two long haired mermaids messing about....who were guided to this forum to carry on our pointless freedom of speech ramblings.

Asmara

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2005 at 9:03pm

hey ladyfrog, i was thinking (like i always do in the early hours of the morning)....

if everyone on the longhair support forum all tied their hair to each others hair (at the ends) how far do you think we'd stretch out to in miles?

LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 5:52am
God, who knows! Well there's lots of people and they've all got very long hair, but when tying you'd lose some of the length...dunno? Definitely a few miles though! What do u think?

Yeah, this is a friendship forum, me and shiverpale's friendship is devoting ourselves to annoying each other

LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 5:53am
You're a groupie now! What were you saying...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 6:01am

look, i aint a groupie really. what youre seeing below my name is just a figment of your imagination.

behave yaself will you!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 6:03am

i reckon if we all tied our hair together and stretched out to the length of it, it would reach the park on the corner of craddock street and the local spar. not the one where they sell sprouts, the other one where they sell turnips.

what the hell are we going on about.

LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 9:48am
What on hell are you talking about! You've changed your piccy. Ummm, what is it?

I am behaving myself..lol. I've got a cold and I feel like sh*t at the moment and I'm all bunged up and horrible. Nice. Not.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 10:05am
Are you gals aware that there is a private messenger function available to you, for those times when you don't want to share everything with all of us?

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
LadyFrog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyFrog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 10:06am
Yes. We send each other messages. Sorry eKatherine. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 12:29pm

awww, lady frog...*wraps you in pillows* i hope you feel better soon.

as for what im going on about. dont pretend youre innocent.

my piccy is of cousin "it" off the adams family.

what do you think its of missy!

im sposed to be going to the cinema tonight to see that new film kingdom of heaven. a very late showing...but my head is killing me!

have you seen it yet...

has anyone who reads in here seen it? if so...was it any good???

and hi kath!...yeah huh, we use the p.m system to wind each others hair up even more......

sorry for the meaningless rambles in our thread tho! i must admit, ladyfrog's personality does bring a smile into my day. hopefully with time, these rambles will create a place where members can express words about this that and the other!

i love the inconsequential things in life!

Asmara

Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 2:41pm
Thank you EKatherine. I really think that they are one in the same just typing using diferent names!  Debbie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 3:00pm

oh my god debbie...honestly now...we are diff people. you can get someone who runs the board to check our i.p.'s. to prove that.

if you go to the long hair support you will see my intro as well as my pic...and if you go here (the link below) you will see that ladyfrog hair looks completely diff to mine!

http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=481&am p;PN=1&TPN=3

you'll also see why we decided to open or why i asked if there was a forum for such postings. (unintentionally our rambles were hogging a great question thread)

im so sorry if this thread of our rambling posts to each other on the "friends forums" gets to you in some way deb, or anyone else for that matter, truly i am, but we were directed here by a lady named susan w after i asked if there was a forum for such things, and seeming it is open to all to make threads of friendship, no matter how silly and childish they are, ladyfrog & i decided to bring our sometimes tangent personalities here, in our own message thread.

once again deb, im sorry if our personalities or our humour isnt your cup of tea, but you do easily have the choice not to click on our thread and ignore us....or hey, join in if ya like! you can talk about anything here. hobbies, kids, music, what you ate for dinner, etc....anythingggggg...as long as its free from foul language and nastiness that is.

ladyfrog is a very beautiful genuine soul..and as for myself...well ok, im a bit dotty when it comes to rambling, but i mean no harm to anyone.

sorry deb xxx

Asmara

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiverpale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 5:26pm

a good way to get to know each other! : QUESTIONAIRES!

copy & paste and youre away!

Name:

Male/Female:  

Height:  

Shoe Size:   

Favourite book: 

Favourite movie: 

Favourite TV Program: 

Favorite colour: 

Favourite food:  

Favourite drink (non alcoholic) :

Favourite tipple (if you have one): 

Favourite sweetie/treat:

Favourite item of clothing/Why? :

Favourite day of the week/Why?:

Hobbies/Past-times :

Favourite flower :

Favourite animal (wild) : 

Favourite animal (domestic):

Favorite season/Why?:

and last but least

Favourite hair product?:

Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2005 at 5:30pm
By the Way:  I prefer the name of Debbie!  Just thought you would like to know! 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic