Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

****O/T...And A Bit Personal*****

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 6:30pm
Well Jenny I know I paid alot more than many women have paid for my BA in 1998. But I wanted as natural as possible, at that time the anotomical shaped gel implants was the best option for me and my shape and frame. (And of course more costly) I paid $7000. But I still feel it was WELL worth it.  I really am glad that I went this way....they have a more natural slope to the breast and dont feel as firm. But then I guess its all just a matter of personal preference.
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 6:37pm
elvira - Boston is a very  doable location for me.  what doctor did you use?
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 7:02pm

Um, I didnt pay anything for them, a regular customer of mine bought them for me for my 21st birthday.  I was his favorite stripper, and he had loads of money and didnt mind sharring.  God I was bummed when he moved to new york...

oh yeah, It was like.... I think $4000 for the boobs and a couple hundred for the meds.  They rock.  Can I post pics here?

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 8:01pm
Good to know, girls--thanks!

Kalika: I don't see why you couldn't post pics.
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 9:14pm

Kalika, I wouldnt have a problem with seeing the pictures, believe me I looked at many boobie pictures before during and after my BA. My only concern with posting our boobie pictures would be the pervs and weirdo's that we may start drawing to our board (listen to me..OUR board)

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 11:46pm
Forget it, Jenny. Just come on out to CA where we do ALL cosmetic procedures and not all at Beverly Hills prices. My teachers assistant is 21 and has the best set of implants I've seen in a LONG time - she paid $3500 for them by an excellent doctor in Huntington Beach. I've seen other of his work (face lift) and it was awesome. Diana's breasts are gorgeous, really - on the big side, but maybe moreso cuz she's tall (5'7" or so) and slender, 130 lbs. She's really happy with them. 3500 bucks. And she made payments.

Come out and have them done and you can stay at my house while you recover enough to get on the plane.

Way to go, Kalika! That's so funny...I've heard that story before of customers doing that for their favorite dancers! Hey, if it makes them happy, who are you to deny their happiness??!!
If you want to post pix, just upload them to photobucket and just post the link on the board.

Edited by Syren123
Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 5:28am
$3500? Now, that *is* reasonable....
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 9:25am

Okies, I'll post the links.

I dont have any before pics topless (thank god) but for some info I was an A cup.  One was slightly larger then the other (if possible haha) and so on the left bewbie I have 420cc and the right one is 390cc

http://pic12.picturetrail.com/VOL433/1041077/3644977/4591499 6.jpg

before in a regular shirt.  and yes, I know my buckle kicks ass

http://pic12.picturetrail.com/VOL433/1041077/3644977/4478399 3.jpg

Thats before in a bikini top.

http://pic12.picturetrail.com/VOL433/1041077/3644977/5850687 4.jpg

after - nonpadded bra

http://pic12.picturetrail.com/VOL433/1041077/3644977/5850687 2.jpg

that shows how they "hang"

http://pic12.picturetrail.com/VOL433/1041077/3644977/5850688 2.jpg

http://pic12.picturetrail.com/VOL433/1041077/3644977/5850688 0.jpg

Thats a pic of the incisions right after they were done, they are less then an inch long.  You can herdly see them now.

http://pic12.picturetrail.com/VOL433/1041077/3644977/6119923 3.jpg

haha this is for my friend Mat, they look kinda funny in the pic but its because they're seperated to get the uh, message across, lol

http://pic12.picturetrail.com/VOL433/1041077/3644977/8346473 9.jpg

after

http://pic12.picturetrail.com/VOL433/1041077/5530974/7084858 9.jpg

after - (BTW this pic was used in part for my friends record label, you can see it here, http://www.pleasuredisc.net )

http://pic12.picturetrail.com/VOL433/1041077/5530974/7333842 2.jpg

Im in the pink top in this pic.  I actually have clevage without trying anymore! woohoo! (isnt the guy Im with hot???!!! Dear god WHY does he have to be celibate??! *cries*)

http://pic12.picturetrail.com/VOL433/1041077/5530974/7084858 5.jpg

thats for a photo shoot, Im supposed to look a bit like a heroin addict lol

Edited by Kalika
hippyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hippyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 11:56am

Holy  dude!!

You are so freakin' gorgeous... it's unfair!! I just love your look... and btw, you resemble a young Angie Jolie so much!! Esp. in this pic:

http://pic12.picturetrail.com/VOL433/1041077/5530974/7084858 9.jpg

P.S. Nice chest too!! Your Dr. did amazing work!

*edited to fix link*

Edited by hippyhair
hippyhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hippyhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 11:58am

Oh.. and I forgot to say...

I find it really unfair when people look equally good brunette as they do blonde! Not fair at all!!

Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 1:43pm

I love this topic!

I'm actually getting ready for a reduction/augmentation in a few months. I've got 5 consultations set up and I've already been to one so far. The first doctor wanted to charge me $16,000 and said he'd give me a discount and do it for $13,000... He was nuts! I'm expecting to pay somewhere around $8,000-$10,000 (financed for the next few years of my life of course!).

I'm a full 36DD right now and I can't stand it... Don't get me wrong I still want to be a small 36D... but I kill myself trying to find a bra to hold the twins up with out them falling out the front! I'm looking to get a reduction, a lift, and a small impant to add more fullness. I'll probably be getting the "anchor scar" which I've heard is the most painful.... has anyone had anything like this or can offer any advice????

Edited by CaliforniaKristin
Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 3:20pm
I had that exact procedure!! That was back in 1990, but my understanding is the reduction procedure is exactly the same. Some drs do a reduction of sorts using liposuction, but it doesn't reposition the nipple and that there is the key to perky breasts! My surgeon even made my nipples smaller (4 cm) and repositioned without severing them entirely. This is a huge plus because they now "work" better than they ever did before plus they're sensitive - no loss of feeling at all. could not breast feed tho, which was okay. Scarring - yes. But it was a trade off - huge pendulous breasts or big perky breasts with small nipples and scars? I took the scars. So far, no complaints from thems who've seen em.

Don't worry about pain. Not ridiculously painful, but you do have to be careful for several weeks. Plus you get painkillers. Very tolerable pain.

Kristin, did you see Dr. Tavoussi? I know he's on the radio, but he does excellent work (he did Diana's implants) and is reasonably priced and he's right near you.

And $8-10,000 sounds reasonable for what you want done, including the anesthesiologist and the whole enchilada. The surgeon's fee should only be around $5,000, maybe $6,000. Anything else is gouging.

Edited by Syren123
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 6:04pm
Kristin.  This is similar to the road I'm wanting to go down.  My friend that had just a redcution (twice) first had the keyhole scar and then the anchor.  Clearly as a result of doing it twice she has some issues.  But she insists I'll be happier when I do it.

And you're right.  functional easy to find bras would be awesome.

You guys have me all riled up about it again.  I'm sucking it up and figureing out when I can get away from work.  I've been talking about this for 7 years.  It's time!

Jenny_RR View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jenny_RR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 6:44pm
That settles it--I must do this.

Kalika, you look so gorgeous (not that you weren't equally hot in the befores, but the afters are Maxim-hot). I know you said you were an A cup before, so now you're a...D, DD, something like that? (I have no sense of cup size.) How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking? The scars look hardly noticeable in those pics.

I'm 5'7", 123 pounds, and a 34B or 36B (sort of depends on the bra). I think a D would be heaven....

:)
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 7:58pm

Thanks again ladies!!!!!!!

Bridget...yeah, I've been livin off that site for months now. Good point about the shaving and deodarant.So, you didn't massage? I thught that was how you formed them into a "natural" droop?

Kalika...Hot pixs!

RE: cost...My doc is in Dayton, Ohio. He carges 3800. I've seen six girls he's done and they're all so natural!

So, I went to my pre-op apt. today....Dangit I still can't decided armpit?crease?crease?armpit?  Maybe I should flip a coin?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 8:52pm

Syrene123: Gosh that stinks about not being able to breast feed. I actually don't care too much about it now but I don't know how I feel if I was having a child. Is it almost a sure gaurantee that I won't be able to breast feed? This Dr. Tavoussi, have you seen someone he's done a anchor scar on or did Diana just get augmentation? How long do you think I'll be out of work doing extensions? One week? Two weeks? A month?

Mochachip: Where are you located? Have you talked to any doctors yet? If you're in CA I can share my findings with you as I visit the different doctors.

mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 9:17pm
Naw I'm in new england.

My friend with the anchor's was told she's likely to be able to breastfeed.

She's getting married this summer and really wants babies soon so we'll see.

The time out is the hardest part to plan...   I hear I'm looking at ~$7000-8000.  But we'll see. 

How far ahead did most of you have to set up your appts for surgery?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 9:24pm
I set up I think 5 appointments about 5 weeks ago and I've only been to one so far and the other ones are in June and July and that's the quickest I could get in. I'd make your appointments asap
elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 9:25pm

Christen, I would never know they weren't real. He did a great job.

Mocha, his name is Dr.Daniel Townsend and I will get his number for you. He has a website too. He actually did my collagen injections for nothing, because I was his first. He has a few different places he works out of. He's a cool guy.

For my liposuction, I had it done in Costa Rica for real cheap. It's a great place to go for plastic surgery. American trained Doctors and nice place to rest. You can save more money by flying down there round trip, paying for the surgery and pay for all your meals. I'm pretty sure I only paid about $1500 for the lipo. My friend paid six thousand and had to go back to have more fat taken out and got charged for that too. I want to get my eyes done again and I'mnot sure what else I want yet. Me and my husband just split, so I'm ready for a drastic change. I'm a 36D and 5'10 at 138 lbs. I love plastic surgery!

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 9:37pm
Originally posted by CaliforniaKristin CaliforniaKristin wrote:

Syrene123: Gosh that stinks about not being able to breast feed. I actually don't care too much about it now but I don't know how I feel if I was having a child. Is it almost a sure gaurantee that I won't be able to breast feed? This Dr. Tavoussi, have you seen someone he's done a anchor scar on or did Diana just get augmentation? How long do you think I'll be out of work doing extensions? One week? Two weeks? A month?

I have not seen his reduction work...only augmentation and some facial work which was AWESOME and I've heard from 2 other people who had lipo that it was awesome. It couldn't hurt to have a consult - it's free, he's so close by, you could walk there...and see his before and afters of what you want done. Just a suggestion.
Mohsen Tavoussi, MD. 18800 Delaware, Ste. 500, HB. 866-503-3223.

I guess you'll be out a max two weeks, but if you don't have the full on keyhole reduction like I had, it may be only one week. You just cant lift your arms too much or it pulls the incisions and makes the scars worse. But with the anchor..it's much less invasive and probably a quicker recovery.

Good luck!

Edited by Syren123
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic