Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Itchy Scalp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Itchy Scalp
    Posted: May 09 2005 at 5:29pm

I cut my yard in the Texas sun the other day. Worked out there for 3 hours or more. My head started itching after only 15 minutes out there. It itched for the rest of the day. Mane, I was hitting on my head on all day long!

It's not itching now but it did Saturday, even after I got out the sun. Sound strange don't it.

What can I do the next time that happens? Any tips?

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 5:18pm
man this is a tough one i will need to get back 2 you on this one
BlackBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2005 at 5:28pm
yo use sparton i told u before it  stops itching and softens ur hair its the best
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2005 at 10:10am
pomade wont help the problem shampoo will what kind you use mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic