Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

frizzy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jerrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: frizzy
    Posted: May 09 2005 at 9:37pm
i got a problem wen i grow my hair out it gets all frizzy how do i help this problem
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 4:46pm

I know what you are saying. I got nappy roots myself.

(Natural) The key to maintaining is brushing. You have to brush it a lot. Make sure when you do cut it, don't cut against grain. Hair texure has a lot to do with this "frizziness". Caorse hair, you will have issues once it grows out.

(Kit) S Curl - use in problem areas or all of hair. DO NOT USE FOR FULL TIME LISTED IN INSTRUCTIONS. IT WILL STRAIGHTEN YOUR HAIR COMPLETELY AND DESTROY YOUR WAVE PATTERN. Keep in hair for 1/4 of the time listed (in the instructions time may vary). You may be able to get away with 1/2 of the time listed in instructions, but try 1/4 of time first. (This will soften your hair and touch up the edges so it will lay down) again this is for people who have coarse hair (Nappy Roots) not straight or fine hair.  Oh yea, don't hate, different strokes for different fokes.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic