Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

listen to this

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: listen to this
    Posted: May 10 2005 at 5:02pm
the other day i went to my cousins house he has a little brother and man his waves are sick he make mines look like its nothing he let me see all the products he used and it wasnt nearly the amount of products we be talking about he uses a annie brush i forgot what model number it is, he uses sportin waves(black can) and scurl 360 he mixes them together in a bowl and put it in the microwave now his steps he said he only uses water to make his hair soft(he has that coarse hair) but he said he doesnt like to use pink lotion, after he puts the water in he puts in the pomade and just brush until his hands get tired then put on his durag and call it a day he uses the pomade once every 1 and a half week and hes spinning off the charts he doesnt want me 2 post any pics he says he hates to show off but hopefully i can get some and post a pic i was so mad.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 5:11pm

I'm trying to find this annie brush. He has a good method that works. Water huh? Cool! Looks like he found a method that is good to go.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 5:13pm
he sure did i dont want to copy off of him i dont want his head getting all big now
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 5:25pm

He came up with this method on his own. That's pretty good. That's what it's all about, finding out what works.  I'm jealous because it took somebody teaching me how to get wave. Already!

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2005 at 5:26pm
I gotta get some scurl 360. Haven't tried it yet.
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 1:16pm
it works real good plus smells good well its almost like spotin waves in the black can
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 3:03pm

i use scurl 360 when my hair is cut and sportan waves gold can when it grows trust me if you want 360 fast  use 360

you heard it!

jerrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 11:05pm
so he only uses pomade 1 and a half weeks does he put alot of pomade in the bowl or alot...and for the rest of the time does he just brush?
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 12:14pm
he does not put alot of pomade when he mixes it up the two pomade all he does after hes done is brush
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 2:05pm
KingJames23 you have a lot of wisdom about waves. I see your wisdom in the advice you give.

Edited by BIGGMike
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 2:30pm
keep going kingjames i can see your waves been tight

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 2:54pm
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 4:06pm
pmp4lfjmike, you too. You been around for while too, keep doing your thang!
Tsunami_131 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tsunami_131 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 4:32pm
where can I find  a Annie Brush at a local drug  store(duane reade)?
DIS IS TSUNAMI TELLIN U NEVA EVA BREAK YO' PATTERN
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 4:39pm
   ANNIE CLUB BRUSH 
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 4:40pm
ANNIE PROFESSIONAL MILITARY BRUSH-2082 ANNIE PROFESSIONAL/MILITARY BRUSH
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 4:41pm

Click on the club brush for location

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic