Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Traumatizing experiance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
California girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote California girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Traumatizing experiance
    Posted: May 11 2005 at 1:47pm
I was in a well lit dressing room trying on office attire.Which was bad enough.I noticed my Light auburn dye just wasn't grasping the ends of my hair. The bottom was a foot of blonde.
Yucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2005 at 6:31pm
Your ends are more porous, as they have withstood more abuse over the years, and the color tends to fade first. You need to get some protein filler and a demipermanent color at Sally's. First apply the protein filler, then refresh the color using the demipermanent dye, which is not damaging to your hair.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
California girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote California girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 9:17am
I did a color removal.Then died it a nice even medium blonde.It's Champagne.It came so beautiful.
In the sun myhair looks light, and at the office it looks a nice soft blonde.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic