Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WAVE CONSTRUCTION

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dunkinonfools View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunkinonfools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WAVE CONSTRUCTION
    Posted: May 11 2005 at 9:14pm

my barber currently cuts against the grain and i get a dark ceasar.my hair is pretty straight so my waves when their in are thick but i decided to start over because of the irritation of my scalp when in warm temperature. I used to use Pink Lotion and DAX (red can) but now i switched up to Pink Lotion, African Hair grow creme, and Sportin Waves(Black Can) my barber told me that my scalp might be itching cause it cant breathe so i should get a shorter cut shorter than a 2. Right now i have a Dark Ceasar with no waves currently. I need someone with good experience with how i can get waves again. Can anyone tell me the type of cut to get and how i should apply the products that i have to my hair. PLEASE reply this is very important.

RIPZEEK View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIPZEEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 1:07pm

what up man,

i know what you mean. first yo barber gots to start cutting wit the grain. if yo scalp itch dont use dax cuz its too thick, you got to let yo scalp breath so use sumthin lighter. your head wont itch if you have it longer just remember dont put too much stuff in especially if yo hair isnt real nappy to begin with. um thats it homie good luck

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 5:14pm
Good advice. I had a problem with itching scalp in direct sun. Strange huh? I may have had too much pomade on anyway.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2005 at 7:30pm

why do yall get these craZy kind of hair cuts for some reason i go to my barber and ask for a  shape up and a regular cut not no dark creser or cut against the grain when he is done my hair be 360

your barber may tell you if you ask the right kind of pomade or shapoo or somthin to use

RIPZEEK View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIPZEEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 9:19am

u lucky pmp4lf, you got a smart barber, some dudes be on some stupid sh**  acten like they dont know how to cut a kid wit waves. i go to my boys house and he cut real good. so i dont need to worry n e more bout some horror story ass cut oh yeah biggmike, do you still use kit? that can make yo head itch too. i used one like 2 summers ago and my head was hella itchy. i had brades for a while but now im going all natural 360.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic