Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hi everyone!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ravenlox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ravenlox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi everyone!
    Posted: May 13 2005 at 6:48am
Hi, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 29 years old and live in Melbourne Australia. Last september I had my hair cut short (13.5 inches) and am currently growing my hair to my goal length of about 26 inches. I'm interested in ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to do with hair, and I seem to be a walking "classifier" at the moment. I'm a 2c f/m ii.
Hello to everyone here and I look forward to reading and contributing.
Liana
13.5/17.5/26
Elissa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elissa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2005 at 8:21am
Hi Raven, nice to meet you.   Welcome!!!
[/url]

Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 5:00pm
Ravenlox,  eat a healthy diet and take calcium supplements, MSM, and glucosamine.  Your hair will grow stronger and faster and it will keep your eyes, skin and joints healthy.  Best Wishes
zephyr View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zephyr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 9:40am
hi raven
http://www.nailsnsuch
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic