Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lindsay Lohan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 10:03am
I hope she just did lost the weight for a moive roll. Or could be the stuff that is going on Stuff mag had a story about the bad dads. Her's was saying if he could he would kill them all has 14 orders on him to stay away from the family. So maybe that's why she lost that much weight.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 11:20am
Lindsay was scheduled to host Saturday Night Live last night. Did anyone watch? If so, how did she look?
harvestmoon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harvestmoon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2005 at 7:36pm
She looks terrible if you ask me. I thought she was so beautiful with the red hair and the curves she used to have. Now she is way too thin and I hate the blonde on her. But I read in the hair mag a while back too where she said she'd love to be platinum.
anonzzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anonzzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 4:52am
Lindsay Lohan on SNL:

Lindsay Lohan
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 7:36am
That is soooo scary, she looks like skin and bones. She can't have any fat on her body. And she looked so good on the "before" pic. Its a pity.. 
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 8:03am
Burning herself out?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 10:51am
It's horrible! I am so upset. She looks disgusting. Poor girl. She's like 112lbs I heard, in a mag. I think she's less than that... she has to be.
I mean Nicole Richies is like 97lbs, and she's only 5'2, lindsays like 5'7... she is SO skinnier than that. I'm taller by like an inch than Lindsay and if she ways 112, than I'm ten times worse than her... that's gross.
LINDSAY GET HELP!

~* Bambi Lee *~
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 11:20pm
I knew she was way thinner than usual, but in that comparison pic, it seems like her face has changed a lot as well.  She doesn't even look like the same person!  Is it the weight loss that's changed her face so much, or has she done something to it?
More awesome than a manatee!
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 11:23pm
OMG! That before and after pic is horrible! Whatever she did to herself is just disgusting!!! She needs the red hair, tan, and weight back!!!
Ashley Rose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashley Rose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 12:02am
It's been awhile since I've been back to see everyone's thoughts on Lindsay Lohan's new look, but I definitely agree with Kymiks, she does look like Kim Cattrall in that pic.  Or should I say she looks like Kim Cattralls on screen daughter were she to have had a teenage daughter on "Sex & The City" who survived on a diet of Red Bull, alcohol, and cigarettes.  Emaciated and gaunt is not in and I don't care what anyone in Hollywood says, being that thin (by extreme measures and not through some random act of the genetic lottery) is not sexy.  I still think people like Marilyn Monroe and Jane Mansfield, heck, even Sofia Loren when she was young, epitomize female sexiness.  My boyfriend and I had a long discussion about this the other day, the whole Hollywood stick insect syndrome and I got a peek into the male perspective (at least one small part of it).  According to my boyfriend, he does find the slim female celebs attractive and thinks a lot of them have really beautiful faces, but he would never actually want to date anyone whose ribs or vertebrae are visibly protruding from underneath their skin.  I know this is the celeb hair board but Lindsay Lohan's collosally bad hair is just the tip of the iceberg (and to address that, that lemony, yellow, yet almost platinum look is neither flattering or natural looking.  It looks unhealthy and it completely clashes with her coloring.  Her red hair was amazing and she shouldn't fall prey to the idea that blondes are necessarily better.  Blonde is great if it enhances your beauty, but when it makes you look sickly, then it's time to consult your colorist and beg her/him to forgive you're complete mental breakdown and return you to your red glory days.)  I hope that it is just for a movie role, but really, I've read quotes saying how she likes how her clothes fit and how they look on her and the praise she's gotten from her peers and I'm afraid she'll keep the trailer trash makeunder.  If anyone thinks I'm being harsh, I'm a fan of Lindsay Lohan's and I'm shocked to see how she let the pressures get to her and allow herself to be turned into something so unnatural and unhealthy.  As a girl I know that girls have a hard time sometimes complimenting other girls and we have a rep for being catty (not everyone but enough to make it fairly true), but I'd be lying if I didn't say she was really pretty before and that I would love to have naturally red hair like hers.  And for that matter, she had a killer body, and I wouldn't mind having her figure (even though I like how I look).  I mean, seeing Lindsay with the blonde would be like seeing Julianne Moore as a blonde, shocking and unimaginable.   

Edited by Ashley Rose
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 4:59am
Lohan has been hanging out alot with Nicole and Paris, perhaps they had a bad effect on her concidering how thin they are? 
Callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 11:22pm
Lindsay looks horrid!  Someone around her needs to tell her that!  Blonde is NOT for everyone!!!!!!!!!!  Geez!!!!!!!!!!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2005 at 3:57am
Maybe it's just for the movie. I guess she must realise it's not for her.
Karevision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karevision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2005 at 5:26am
She looks bad now. Her new bangs doesn't improve any either.

Honestly, she needs to gain some weight...like yesterday.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2005 at 7:27am
Someone feed her a pizza? Hambuger? Ice Cream? I better stop or we all might want to eat and not the person that should eat.
amymusic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 8:19pm
Just looking at her, makes me hungry for her. Her curves and red hair were her trademark. She had her own "look" going, that worked for her and made her who she was. She was different from the Hilary Duffs and all the other blondes and brunettes out there. There are very few red heads in Hollywood, but the ones who are, are gorgeous. For example, Debra Messing. Lindsey was gorgeous, and simply ruined it for herself. Now if she does gain the weight back and color her hair back, she will have damaged hair and stretch marks. So she will be dealing with her own aftermath for a while.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 11:36pm

Fascinating take.

The caption of this photo says Lindsay was in a car accident, but, thankfully, was not hurt.

On the other hand, it looks like her hair was irreparably damaged.

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/707/im:/050602/photos_eo_en/ 2259488f65c413c35a3d0e837c53a619;_ylt=AhT.OitxZSfxyaiMIUu43u L.WccF;_ylu=X3oDMTA3dmhrOGVvBHNlYwNzc20 -

And dang it, she's a smoker.

http://www.amiannoying.com/(dcaeig3yjarobd455hn3rw55)/view.a spx?ID=5997

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 2:36am
Seems like criminal activity from the paparazzi.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 2:55am

Latest pic

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 8:21am
Looks like the short hair on her might be comming. I just hope she goes back to red soon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic