Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help Me Plz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DIPLOMAT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIPLOMAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help Me Plz
    Posted: May 15 2005 at 3:27pm
Wut^ all, The first time i actually tryin to get waves, i thought it would take about a day or so, matter of fat ova night, but i was wrong. So i need some help, so far i been brushin and using pomade duragin every night, even during the day, i just need some tips for my type of hair. I am have Black {Haitian} and native american and dutch in me and my hair is in between nappy and curly. What type of brush should I use, and what type of moisturizer should i use on my hair.
KING JAFFE JOE
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2005 at 4:58pm

ok here are my tips

1. wet a wide and long bathe tile real hot big enough so it can cover your back front and sides

2.take tile off and brush

3. repeat

4.use hair blower to dry hair and use a finger size of pomade sportin waves or 360 (they are known to b the best but i preffer 360 out of those 2)

5.brush brush brush brush the top foward back downwards and sides in and foward angle

6.the after these step use wave cap(stockin cap) durag to sleep in wear wave caps through the day and durags through the night

7. sprinkle water over whatever youre wearing over head to keep it mosturized

these steps work u should try them

DIPLOMAT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DIPLOMAT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2005 at 6:00pm
How long do i Keep the towel on for???
KING JAFFE JOE
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2005 at 7:11pm
i would say count to 60 and even not damp enough repeat
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 5:19pm
The warm wet towel is to soften your hair. But I'm curious, how did your hair do with the brushing and pomade? Did you at least get ripples (small semi-waves)? If your hair is between nappy and curly you should not have too many porblems getting waves. Get back to me soon.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2005 at 5:21pm
Oh yea, how long is your hair. If you are just starting out cut low so you can trian it to grow in a wave pattern.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic