Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pretty ricky like...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jcarter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcarter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: pretty ricky like...
    Posted: May 17 2005 at 4:58pm
whats goin on? ima old head from 360 part 1 but i ain been up here for a minute, and forgot my username/pass. anyway, like the subject say, people tell me i got that pretty ricky type hair, "good hair". but anyway, i've been brushin and doo-ragin my head up for like a month and a half now w/o a cut. im seein some progress on the sides and back, however they aren't uniform, they're just everywhere. as for the top of my head, ain nuttin there. ill post some pics later when i find my cam but lemme know if any of yall got the same type hair/problems and what yall did. good look
j.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 5:19pm

I'm not very good with "prety ricki" hair but I know who is. Kingjames or pmp4lfmike. Try private message to either one them. Me, I'm more of a Nigerian Nightmare hair man myself. I wish I could help more.

Oh yea, read 360 VET Methods at the very top of the forum. There are some good tips for you.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2005 at 5:57pm
Read my FAQ and maybe i listed something for u to help
jcarter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcarter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2005 at 12:41pm
i went and bought some scurl 360 and some scurl wave activator 'no drip' spray... things seem to be looking up. the little ripples i once had which could only been seen close up are well defined now on the sides and back. i have always had trouble getting waves on the front/top but i have found that by brushing more at an angle instead of straight ahead is making my pattern apear more. what my routine is (since i have football conditioning mon-thurs), i wash my hair every 2 days, i brush in the shower, then brush my hair dry when i get out, spray a little activator, brush that in, then finish it off with some 360 before i durag it up for the night. then the next morning i just hit up a little more spray and im good. any comments or anything?
j.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2005 at 1:42pm

I understand about playing football and trying to keep you hair moisturized. I played out line backer and D end for OSU. I had to wash my hair everyday to get the dirt, sweat, and grass out. So it's sometimes hard to keep a good wave pattern because of all of the sweat.

But you can use it to your advantage, wear your durag under your helment. It may make you sweat a little more but the moisture and helment will help train your hair to lay down and create waves.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic