Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I need hair help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Dovewood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dovewood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I need hair help!
    Posted: May 20 2005 at 2:08pm

My hair was chopped! I hate it! I am in the process of getting extensions but I have a major question. My hair is three drastically different colors. The bottom is a dark purple/ black, the middle has bleached streaks, and the very tip top is a darker brown. My hair is razored to show all the colors. I have never had hair extensions before and am wondering if they are possible with so many colors in my hair. My hair stylist told me to go and buy the hair. I only bought the dark color because of low funds. How high up do extensions need to be placed? Will this not be possible with only using the dark hair?

The dark hair color starts about three inches below my center part. Do hair extensions need to be placed higher than that? I was hoping that the dark hair extensions could be placed and then my other color hair could go on top of it to maintain my funky coloring. is this not how extensions work?

I am confused!

Dovewood
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2005 at 3:29pm
It's going to look like a mullet if you don't put the extensions as high as possible.

Why don't you visit the extension board for some ideas, it's very active.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 4:49pm
I would question an extensionist who won't help you find appropriate hair.  Usually the opposite is the case, they'll only put in hair you buy from them.  good luck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic