Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
VaKid757 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VaKid757 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 12:09pm
hey my hair on the top is pretty thick and ive developed waves in the back but tha sides n top of mah hair is pretty thick so i need some advice on how to get waves on my thick hair on tha top n sides
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 1:02pm

moisturize yur hair apply some lets jam green top to lay it down the durag for a hour take off then wash hair apply some pomade when hair is damp the durag for the rest of nite i perfer u to shampoo in shower and brush the shampoo like u brush yur hair the run water ova head and continue to brush and that shud solve yur problem..........

anything else?

KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 1:37pm
listen to jboog hes another one who can tell you want you want to hear
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 2:16pm
yee thnx kj
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic