Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best celebrity hair ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Lester View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 8:43pm
The best celebrity hair right now is probably Anna Kournikova. If she ever got a major haircut,that news would probably be the top story of every newscast. Actually,maybe her hair should be called the most famous celebrity hair.
Unregistered Guest View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unregistered Guest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 11:34pm

1. Jessica Simpson

2. Eva Longoria

3. Gisele Bunchin

S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 7:04am
I think mine is Angie Everhart.  Beautiful, long red thick hair.  I was going to post a picture but she must do most of her modeling topless and covering her breasts with her hands.  Seems that 80% of her google pictures are that way and would not be approriate for this forum. 
Stephanie
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 7:13am
Link with a pic of Angie

http://www.celebritypictures.com/Pictures/AngieEverhart/an gie12.jpg

I think she has wonderfull hair, And she is quite hot aswell

Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 7:14am
You have to copy the link, I don't know how to paste links on this forum 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 11:07am
Just left click, copy and paste--or press the hyperlink button and follow the instructions.
S_Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote S_Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 11:22am

I found a "safe" one but I will admit there as some that has better hairstyles but are not as "safe"

Edited by S_Miller
Stephanie
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 11:44am
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 11:45am
Thanks Miller 
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 1:14pm
I like Kirsten Dunst's.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2005 at 7:15am
Nice to know there are more out there that like Angie. Nice to know. LOL.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
mike1818 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mike1818 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 1:13pm

heather locklear

molly sims

i think they have the best hair

Tyranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 9:42pm

I tend to like big long hair styles mostly from the 1960s and 1980s, so a lot of my choices focus on those periods.  And I do have a number of unorthodox picks as well.

Farrah Fawcett – to this day, I see her signature on hair styles.  She had a huge impact on hair.   It’s really too bad she has made some unwise choices in cosmetic surgery lately because I bet she could still look pretty good otherwise. 

http://adorocinema.cidadeinternet.com.br/personalidades/ator es/farrah-fawcett/farrah-fawcett03.jpg

Raquel Welch – not sure how much of her hair is hers now, but I think back in the 60s, it was hers.  And I once read an interview with her where she discussed the difficulties of the teased-up hair, so it probably was hers.  Anyway, in ‘One Million Years BC’ she had this awesome blond color.  Unlike many of her contemporaries, she did not go that uniform light blond shade.  Hers was darker, with a nice play of reds, coppers, and bronzes.

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00018D3ZA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

http://www.goldenstateautographs.com/photographs/images/raqu el1.jpg

Plus she seems to look equally good in a variety of length and colors.

Heather Langenkamp – yes, Nancy from the ‘Nightmare on Elmstreet’ films.  Granted those kinds of movies do not afford an actress a lot of glamour time, but I always noticed her nice thick mane of naturally curly hair.  I can’t find a great picture, but here is a non-Freddy one:

http://www.joblo.com/arrow/arrowimages/interview43-5.jpg

Apollonia Kotero – she had awesome hair in Purple Rain (with an obvious Farrah influence) but the only good hair link I could find contained topless shots of her.

Helena Bonham Carter – In ‘A Room with a View’, that looked like her real hair so I am going with it even though the knee-length hair in ‘Howards End’ was a wig though.   She also does not always make the correct fashion choices, but she does have lovely thick dark hair.

http://www.helena-world.com/films/room/dvd_room11.jpg

Anna Kournokova – though I think it is unfortunate she gave up on tennis, she does have amazing hair:

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/MMPH/246740.jpg

http://img.rosbalt.ru/pics/anna-kournikova_1.jpg

http://kousa.com/kournikova/ak535.jpg

Honorable mentions:

Jane Fonda for that great honey blond Barbarella ‘do:

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlny/original/Hanoi%20Barba rella.JPG

Dave Mustaine from the band Megadeth.  Manly hard rock star that he is, he has great hair and I really like this hair color:

http://musica.aol.com.br/repositorio_imagens/flash/musica/Da ve_mustaine.jpg

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 5:31am
Interesting post. Don't always agree--but great pictures.

Edited by Administrator
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 10:00am
jennifer connelly    pretty hair
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
laststar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laststar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 1:20pm
I think Holly Marie Coombs has awesome long hair and hope mine looks close when it gets that long.

I also think Reese Witherspoon has beautiful shorter hair.
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 2:18pm
I think reese chould have stayed with the chocholate brown color and keept the longer hair.. Now she has the same look as she had a few years ago when she did miss alebama... 
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 2:21pm
But she's still cute
Layers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 11:48pm

Great thread. 

Best hair now: Bree Williamson, One Life to Live, ABC Soap

Past: Jennifer Anniston, any style, except the really long, Cousin It one.

Jennie Garth, last days of 90210, a little past shoulder length, mega streaks

Eliza Dushku, from Tru Calling, but her hair was at it's best during her days at Buffy, or the New Guy movie.

Brooke Langton and Kelly Rutherford, from Melrose Place fame.

Beautifulinblue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautifulinblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2005 at 10:47pm

Originally posted by Mike46019 Mike46019 wrote:

Got that right. Damm I wished there was someone else with that thick of hair as a actress out there. I can't think of one. Can you?

Kate Beckinsale has got lovely thick hair, and she shows it off. Its refreshing, next to all the straw-headed celebrities using fake extensions to create some kind of volume.

She's also my vote for best celebrity hair.

Also on my list: Natalie Imbruglia, Hilary Duff, Jen Aniston and Heather Locklear.

Pain is inevitable; Suffering is optional
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic