Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

young ebony secret review

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: young ebony secret review
    Posted: May 24 2005 at 5:06pm
Someone, I cant remember who asked about this hair a while ago.Its also known as yes by golden state imports.Its common at bss.I got it by accident.I went to get hollywood by royal imex(cause I've had that before and it out performed alot of expensive hair).Anyhow dont waste your money.it gets crappy after a couple of washes.And I got it in silky straight.It's just not good hair.Dont waste your money.It cost $75 per four ounce weft for 20".In this case I got what I paid for.But Hollywood is cheaper,lol.I have only had good luck with the silky straight hollywood,and have only used the dark colors so keep that in mind if you come across this brand.I dont know how well it holds up in lighter colors.Or other textures.
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 6:18pm

That was me, My client bought it I told her it was at her own risk because I had not seen it before. The store by me also sells Hollywood so Im glad to here something on that one too .I just did my frist two installs of soft wear by EP and I have to say that hair felt amazing. It didn't feel like it was coated with that sealent that is on most hair untill you wash it. Just soft and full and lovely!!!

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 7:39pm
How did it work out for your client?I know I had to work on the hair for two hours yesterday just to make it look presentable.And I'm in the process of taking it out right now.I'm just going to switch back to clip ins they suit me much better.The quality of the hair was only one of the reasons I'm taking it out.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic