Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thank You!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank You!
    Posted: May 24 2005 at 5:10pm

I like to thank B.Bizzy#23, Jkissi7, JBoog, DIPLOMAT, blackwallstreet, Knazze22, c-dub, Tsunami_131, DirtySouthRyder, and Donnel02. Thanks for your post.

Some of you have been here before in 360 Part I or II , and the rest are new. All of you have wisdsom to offer. You all bring something new to the wave game.

So I encourage you to keep posting and sending PM's. This site is for us African American men and people of color. We have a unique hair texture that the rest of the world wish they had.

It's forums like this and people like you that bring the spirits of togethers back to our community. So keep up the good work and thank you.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 5:14pm

Special thanks to KingJames23!

This man is a blessing to us all. When I first met him I knew he had a special gift. It was something different about him. KJ23 keep on doing what you do. Thanks playa!

pmp4lfjmike I see ya playa, do you thang! Thanks man

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 5:21pm
yo no problem im just tryna help a brotha out and keep this forum flowing
just brush
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 5:22pm
Dig it, Thanks!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 5:23pm
It's been so busy at work HB trying to do all kinds of things.
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 5:25pm
whats HB?
just brush
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2005 at 8:19pm

im here fa the best

and to help the rest

ya feelin meh../...

KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 1:19pm
hi biggmike i gotta thank you 2 man youve also been helping me out to so i also thank you
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 2:05pm
yo thanx biggmike. your right about this site bein just for us african americans. this site iz like my home away from home and i'd just like to see it stay like that for many longer times ahead. good lookin biggmike and thanx to all of us other wavers who have been keepin this site up.
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 2:09pm
Big Ups To BIGGMike KingJames23 blackwallstreet JKissi and all the other wavers
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 2:43pm
bigups 2 you 2 boog youve been getting on the grind with this wave stuff
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 2:45pm
yee thnx main
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 2:47pm
np
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 2:50pm

GOOD LUCK

im wishin everyone better luck wit the waves they got and good luck to the ones who havent got any and are tryin to achieve them

Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 2:52pm
yea Jboog is a hustla on this board
just brush
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 2:53pm
like cassidy
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 2:56pm
lol yee some that
B.Bizzy#23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.Bizzy#23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 5:07pm

thanx BiggMike

i also thank u because it takes a lot of work keeping up wit dis forum.

keep it up!

Edited by B.Bizzy#23
"You Have to Put A Mans Back against the wall to measure his height and HEART
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 5:42pm

Jkissi7, HB stands for Hairboutique.com. The website that you post on. 360 Waves is own by my boss Karen.

She is good friends with many of the famous people in Dallas, NY, and Cali. This company is in Dallas. Jessica and Ashlee Simpson and some more peeps where born and live in Dallas. Tim McGraw  the country singer who did a song with Nelly. You know "Over and Over again" he down here too.

Man, I speak to some of them on the phone. I talk to magizine editors and their assistant on a regular basis.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 5:43pm
Thank all of you. Keep up the good post. And I'm out for today.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic