Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to post links?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to post links?
    Posted: May 25 2005 at 12:45pm
Hi everyone!

Im new here and I have been tryning to post links to homepages but everytime I copy an adress I can't paste it. Is there anything special I need to do?

Maybee I should introduce myself?
My name is Weronika, Im 21 years and I come from Sweden Stockholm. My natural hair color is darkblond which I hate. I am a coloring addict, I have like so many other had every hair color possible. At the moment it is dark red/mahogany.
Hopefully I'll be starting University after summer.

Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 7:41am
Welcome Vicky!

Maybe you can't paste because you are using the right click, if you go to the edit menu at the top you should see paste there.  If you paste a link and it is not clickable, highlight what you want linked and go to the earth button right above the reply box and paste your link in there and click OK.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 9:27am
Thanks, i think I've got it now 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic