Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your Conceided

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BlackBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Conceided
    Posted: June 01 2005 at 7:12pm
yo jkissi my mom be getting pissed becuse i stay brushing my hair and stay putting grease she be like r u a girl or something and why you always buy those wave stuff isnt 1 good enough lol i got like 60 dallors worth wave products
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 5:13pm

Wooo

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 2:36pm
my girl says i be more into waves than her
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 5:56pm
lol
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 5:16pm
i just do it
just brush
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 5:01pm
o man thats crazy
B.Bizzy#23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.Bizzy#23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 4:59pm
my parents say 'how many times you suppose to brush dat s***
"You Have to Put A Mans Back against the wall to measure his height and HEART
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 4:50pm
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 4:39pm
LOL    
just brush
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 4:32pm

My girlfriend and I where getting ready to go to the movies and I needed to tighten up my hair. So I was in the mirrow brushing and looking at my self for so long that my girlfriend came in the bathroom and took my wave brush. 

She ran outside and put it in her car. She told me to come and get it if I wanted it. When I did she started the car and drove off with me on my knees in the front seat searching around in the back seat. I said "Wait I can't find my brush". She popped me on my butt and said "here it is" and kept driving. I felt stupid riding down the street with my butt sticking up in the air looking for a brush. I said to myself "Damn, what will I do next for some waves".

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 4:18pm
its aight but i wanna know any1 have those lil portable mirrors and look at their waves?
just brush
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 4:09pm
lol ok i c
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 4:03pm
i acting like a metrosexual... which im not
just brush
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 3:58pm
lol like what do they say
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 3:50pm
its aight my parents always crackin on me
just brush
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 3:48pm
well they do but i cant tell no stories i dont know any i know that they use to
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 3:25pm

Does your Family make fun of your because your brushing your hair every minute and looking in the bathroom mirror

tell some stories

just brush
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic