Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Right side laggin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ThaTruth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThaTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Right side laggin
    Posted: May 25 2005 at 10:18pm
Whats good? My right side has never gotten to it's full potential... What's some advice you got?  ANYONE...
"To Each His Own"
Saucy04 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saucy04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 10:44pm
BRUSHH
RIPZEEK View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIPZEEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2005 at 10:49pm
basically... just brush, and sometime lets jam can help lay it down to get closer to the wave pattern forming. make sure you keep it moist wit water it helps more than any product homie.
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 6:57am
i do what RIPZEEK does but i put in Scurl Stylin Gel
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 9:34am
and use the h20 process putting water in your hair and brushing it out do that like 6 times then put on du-rag then repeat
just brush
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 11:44am
6 times a day yeah that should do it
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 2:21pm
yup i do that every day trying to get my back to full potential
just brush
B.Bizzy#23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.Bizzy#23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 3:23pm
i use da h20 meth too. also focus on just brushing yo hair on da right side  a lot. thats what i did to da back of my hair and da waves just started flowin.
"You Have to Put A Mans Back against the wall to measure his height and HEART
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 3:42pm
^ yup Bizzy do you have pic of ya waves?
just brush
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 5:07pm

What side do you sleep on? Sometimes if you sleep more on the bad side with your durag on it wil help to train it. My hair does that some itme. For Some reason may sleep on my lright side more and the right side is the side with more waves. So I have to sleep on the left side more to make it lay down more.

Just a thought.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 7:24pm
i never thought of that before i bee seeing in the morning my back be looking messed up
B.Bizzy#23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.Bizzy#23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 8:04pm

jkissi, i could get some pics but i dont know how to get them on da site. can anyone explain to me how to get them on here so yall can see. and when i take them what i do to get them here.

Edited by B.Bizzy#23
"You Have to Put A Mans Back against the wall to measure his height and HEART
ThaTruth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThaTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2005 at 11:36pm
Good lookin out everybody... appreciate it
"To Each His Own"
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2005 at 7:44am
Bizzy i explained it to you?
just brush
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic