Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

havin problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
whokid99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whokid99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: havin problems
    Posted: May 26 2005 at 12:28am
Im startin 2 get waves on the sides and the back of my head, but nuttins showin up on the top, n e body have n e ideas wats wit that
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 6:43am
use an activator to get curls then use a "little" pomade and  brush  "for a long time"
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 9:28am

do what jboog but also use the h20 technique keep putting water in your hair an brushing it out

just brush
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 11:47am
pomade and brush
B.Bizzy#23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.Bizzy#23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 3:19pm
brushing is da key. brush da front of yo hair fo a while till u move to brushing da sides. but try to brush it all equaly

Edited by B.Bizzy#23
"You Have to Put A Mans Back against the wall to measure his height and HEART
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 3:45pm
i dunno for me the top is easy but just do what everyone tipped
just brush
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 5:00pm

I agree water or activator will help to create curls. Brushing Curls lead to waves. But the main thing is to brush all of your hair equally.

The most common problem that many peeps have is brushing more in one part and not brushing enough in another part of your hair.

Another problem is some peeps may have different textures in different parts of their hair.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
whokid99 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whokid99 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 5:38pm

yah but the weird thing is i brush the top more then the the sides or back

B.Bizzy#23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.Bizzy#23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 8:14pm
biggmike probly right. u probly got different textures in yo hair.sometimes its easier fo some parts of yo hair to wave up faster than the other parts.its the same thing fo my hair. i suggest u use a curl activator as well.
"You Have to Put A Mans Back against the wall to measure his height and HEART
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2005 at 8:47pm
biggmike is always right
just brush
RIPZEEK View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RIPZEEK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2005 at 10:22am
what jboog said . and um some water too. most of all brush
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic