Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WWW.360WAVES.NET/FORUMS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
looney View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote looney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WWW.360WAVES.NET/FORUMS
    Posted: May 29 2005 at 7:43am

WAT U WAITIN FOR NIGGA GO!

Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 9:41am
i been went.
just brush
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 2:42pm
y'all both dumb. go 2 that crap site cuzz tha real info iz right here
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 2:58pm
You got that right.   You gonna end up having games played on you. You'll see. I hope you don't mind being called a "N" cause that's what your name is gonna be to them. Games, games, and more games. The Hate on Each other Click. Nothing but love over here, but you'll see.....

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 3:30pm

Ask yourself, "Why do they come to this site and hate on it." Could it be insecurity of a site that was here long before they were. This site been here for black men long before that other place.

Why do they have to come to Hairboutique.com and advertise their web address?

1.Too Cheap to get real advertising! (HB is an international company with front page honorable mention, advertising, and feature articles in Cosmo, Celeberty Hair, Vibe, ShopMag, IN Touch, In Style, Allure, Town & Country and more.

2. Did you know that spam is illegal and could get that other site SHUT DOWN AND FINED! Looney have you every heard of getting permission son.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 4:04pm

Looney who? 

looney
Banned
Banned

KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 5:42pm
come on peps you cant post without cursing
BlackBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 7:09pm
you tell them biggmike
Popoffkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Popoffkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 3:52pm
yall dudes is straight dumb sayin all da info is here... barly any1 no anything on dis site one or two dudes be answerin yall.. all the ppl from 360 waves part one is on dat site gotta team ( da dt and the elite team) on der to looney straight.. and bigmike you shouldnt even talk usin cjays pic whos on 360waves... all demm pics he showed yall is from dudes who is on 360waves or is on da dt or elite..  dudes is clowns... none of yall on dis junk even got good waves.. come thru to 360 and see what is about.. and 360 got hate... and why he hatin on dis site.. u da one tellin ppl to kit and ish when they shouldnt... go on 360 and talk to the nappy head cats who didnt need no kit.. we dont need to advertise nuttin eitha you the one advertising for us by puttin pics of cats wif waves who is on our site b... holla at that address if you want some good info and to see whussup.. talkin bout 360 vets my joints would prob kill yall anyways im done postin on dis joint..
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 6:05pm

The difference is that I'm the moderator not anybody else. You see I work for hairboutique.com and have authority to post what the owners say is OK. So if "I" say not to post other website addresses on this site, then it's a violation to do so.

I don't have no beef with the other site, just got beef with anybody who think they can come over here and do what they want to. Wrong is Wrong. I bet I can't got to the other site and do what I want to, now can I?

It's all about respect playa. They don't run nothing here. I talk to the owner of HB everyday at work. She tells me not to let certain things happen on this site, and I'm not. Simple aint it? You see, I know how to follow rules. That's why I'm the mod and not other peeps. I'm not trying to bully anybody.

I just want this site to be respectful and representative of REAL African American MEN. The ones who know how to respect their self and the African American culture.

And as far as posting pics, please understand, most of the pic that I post come from current members or "former members" of the 360 Waves. We have some members that are on both sites. So what's the problem?  They were here before they were there, you dig. You can't hate on that. Come on peeps we got to think before we play game with real business people. This is not a game. Hairboutique.com is an international company that sells hair care products and accessories all over the world. You can't disrespect that. I just want HB to be respected and I want African American men to act like men and not "baby boys". Lets represent a peace  mentality and respect each other. Other wise gotta go gotta go.

I want us to be friends. I don't want to debate with anybody about no pictures or methods. Kits will be there just like nappy hair. So what if some peeps use a kit, so what if some peeps are natural. We are all brothers so lets act like it. Aint no hating over here. We have got to move on from this. I just buried my grandpops today. He was 87 years old. Do you know the average life expectancy on a young Black male in the year 2005? "It's very very low because of all of the hating. It has to stop. It stops here at 360 Waves!

Edited by BIGGMike
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 6:33pm
yo Popoffkid i aint trying to hate or nothing but when do u hear people say dont use kits and if people dont answer why are you on it i dont see your waves
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 6:34pm
i wont front those cats on that site yeah they be spinning but they are also the same one who says dont use the kits
Popoffkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Popoffkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 6:55pm
das funny how u was jus on tha site like a minute ago i memba u askin question and all.. http://360waves.net/forums/index.php?showuser=251 here u go playa here a lil preview... i jus dont see why bigmikke usin some1 elses pic in his avy.. and i despise the kit.. it aint gonna do good fo ya hair if you keep usin it.. ask all them young teens u be usin that to often.. hair becomes brittle jus take time and do it the rite way... 
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 6:58pm
first of all that was not me so i have nothing to say 2 u did u ever hear of having a younger brother, and really speaking if biggmike is usin someone elses pics i dont know know ask him
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 7:00pm
my younger bro is a fool i tell him everyday what to do but he doesnt listen so i let him log in to the other site to get questions to his answers since mines isnt good enough for him
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 7:04pm
u spinning yeah man so why u hating on other people why do u just share what you know with other people on this site
Popoffkid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Popoffkid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 7:16pm
i wasnt even agruin wif u.. i was talkin bout bigmike i jus brought u in cuz u question'd me... i post on dat site cuz i wanna get on the dt this site is dead.. is like rival forums and das ma side... and ya take pic was takin 3 months in2 da waves game... im out dis site 1
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 7:18pm
ok my fault then i dont know whats up with biggmike but u handle urs man cause ur 360s is sick whats ur method
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 7:21pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

So if "I" say not to post other website addresses on this site, then it's a violation to do so. Wrong is Wrong. I bet I can't got to the other site and do what I want to, now can I?

True, so true, cause at that other spot you can't post other wave websites, so that is disrepectful that their members would come here and do that.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 8:33am
If you want to know what happens to peeps who can't follow rules, read the link     http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=29440& amp;PN=1
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic