Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dried pomade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ceaser22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceaser22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dried pomade
    Posted: May 29 2005 at 10:17am
 When i go to the barber and cop a ceaser, alot of flaky stuff like dandruff starts falling out my hair. My barber says its the dried up wave grease (dax). Its embarassing cause its like me hair is snowing, any 1 has advice?? I wash my hair evey other day.
B.Bizzy#23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B.Bizzy#23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2005 at 8:38pm
make sho u wash yo hair before u go to da barbershop and dont put no pomade in yo hair when u bout to go.
"You Have to Put A Mans Back against the wall to measure his height and HEART
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 9:59am
same..... advice
Ceaser22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceaser22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 11:16am
tried that
Knazze22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knazze22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 11:24am

A couple days before you get a cut if you do put pomade in you should use something light like 360 or sportin waves and wash that out before the cut.

JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 11:50am
lol hmmmm..... u have some good advice for a newbie
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 1:56pm
Use less pommade and more moisturizer around the time your getting a fresh cut, or if you got skillz w/ clippers, like I do, do it yourself.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 4:03pm

Dax is very thick and has a strong hold. Maybe try a lighter pomade so it will be easy to wash out.

What type of shampoo do u use?

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Ceaser22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceaser22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 10:21pm
VO5
YoUnG_GuNz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoUnG_GuNz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 8:06am
Ayo money da cause ov disz iz DAX it too thick
DAX iz a no no
Ya'll cant knock my hustle
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 5:10pm

Knazze22 checking for you.

This is for C22 >>>>>> http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=31440& amp; amp; amp;PN=2

Oh yea, C22 you aint no newbie but I hear you.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic