Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BRUSHING STYLE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jerrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BRUSHING STYLE
    Posted: May 29 2005 at 4:31pm
i noe everybody says to brush your hair at a angle.....but my cuzins who was spinnin said to brush dem down.... is that kool?
JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 10:44am
no cuz it look like that niggas sides that are sellin waves yur waves would be straight and they want connect
Knazze22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knazze22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2005 at 11:28am
I just don't like the big parting lines in my hair, but if it works for you no one is stopping you.
ThaTruth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThaTruth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 8:48pm

My advice is don't do it. Yo head will look like it's divided in sections

But,

"To Each His Own"
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 1:39am
dont brush your sides straight down, you brush them at an angle. if you were to brush you sides straight down they will look like this guys sides.

if you were to brush at an angle your sides will look like this.
THIS IS THE RIGHT WAY . its all up to you how you want your sides to look, but i think the dude in the second pic sides is the best way, thats how im doing it.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 5:30pm

Good advice guys.

The correct brushing technique is very important because your wave pattern will only look the way that you brush it.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Knazze22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knazze22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 6:47pm
I need VGizzle's method
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2005 at 9:24am

You got to brush it like this.

Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
Jkissi7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jkissi7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2005 at 7:52pm

Vgizzle's Method

FIRST AND FAR MOST IM SORRY I WAITED SO LONG BEEN BUSY AND CHILLIN LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE ALOT OF PPL HAVE QUESTIONS AND I BE ANSWERING THEM ALL DAY SO I HAVE TIME TO DO THIS SO I AM...

STEP 1: I CUT MY OWN HAIR (BARBERS DONT KNOW MY HAIR LIKE I DO) THIS IS FROM 2 YRS EXPERIENCE SO IM FINE.
STEP 2: CUT IT EVERY 2 WEEKS (REASON SO MY WAVES GET MORE DEEP) LINE IT UP EVERY WEEK (T-OUTLINERS)
STEP 3: WASH IT ONCE A WEEK OR WHENEVER IT SEEMS TO DRY.. I WASH JUST LIKE I BRUSH YALL SHOULD TOO NOT RUFF REAL SMOOTH WITH THE NAILS AND RINSE AND RUB IN THE SAME PATTERN
STEP 4: AFTER WASHING I DRY IT OFF RUBBIN THE SAME PATTERN THEN APPLY BLUE MAGIC FOR MY SCALP MOISTURIZATION AND THEN EITHER NU-NILE OR MURRAY'S (LITE) WHEN ITS THICK DUKE WHEN ITS LOW I DONT COUNT THE STROKES I BRUSH I DONT TIME MY SELF I JUST BRUSH....IF ON A REGULAR DAY I BEGIN USIN A HOT TOWEL TO LOOSEN MY HAIR UP FOR THE METHOD .
STEP 5: DU-RAGGIN I WEAR MY DU-RAG EVERYNIGHT (NO STOCKING CAPS NOT STRONG ENUFF) NO ITS NOT GREASY CUZ I USE SMALL AMOUNTS OF GREASE. IF IM NOT BRUSHIN IM DU-RAGGIN IF NO DU-RAG I BRUSH FREQUENTLY LIKE EVERYTIME I SEE MY BRUSH I BRUSH MY WHOLE PATTERN..I USE A "ACE" BRUSH BLACK MEDIUM SOFT ONE I HATE HARD BRUSHES. I BRUSH IN THE SHOWER IF AFTER I CUT MY HAIR I NEVER WASH IT RIGHT AFTER I JUST USE MY BRUSH RUN WATER THRU IT THEN BRUSH AND RUB UNTIL I THINK MY HEAD IS FREE OF THE LOOSE HAIR (HELPS MAINTAIN THE PATTERN)
STEP 6: I REPEAT THIS TO GET THE PERFECT WAVES AND ANOTHER TRICK IF YOUR HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR PATTERN SIMPLY USE ANOTHER MIRROR WHILE STANDING IN FRONT OF THE BATHROOM MIRROR LOOK AT THE WAY YOU BRUSH THE BACK AND SIDES I BET THIS WILL SOLVE ALOT IF YALLS PROBLEMS IT SOLVED MINE THATS WHY I GOT MINE GOOD CUZ I KEPT DOING THINGS UNTIL I FIGURED OUT MY OWN STYLE JUST LIKE YOU GUYS DO ITS REAL SIMPLE..
I DO WHAT I CAN FOR YALL WHENEVER I FIND TIME IN CASE YALL AINT KNOW A NIGGA IN IRAQ CUZ YEA VG IN THE MILITARY FIGHTING FO YALL SHHHH..MY SECRET  ONE
YEA--> FOR ALL YOU THAT CUT HAIR IF YOU WANNA GET PERFECT OR GOOD ITS GONNA TAKE TIME AND YOU GOTTA USE CLIPPER SPRAY ON YA CLIPPERS AFTER EACH USE FOR MAXIMUM EFFECTIVENESS ALSO KEEP THE BLADE CHANGED AND ADJUSTED PROPERLY THASS FAR AS IMA GO WITH THAT LIL BIT PEACE..

THIS POST WAS MADE BY "YA NIZZLE VGIZZLE FA SHIZZLE"

just brush
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 9:30am
experiment it may work it may not my cozin brush staright and is tight test
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic