Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bai Ling Longer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bai Ling Longer
    Posted: June 01 2005 at 1:07pm

Yes, she's definitely getting longer...Just needs to get rid of those ugly bangs now.

Edited by fatmoogas
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 2:28pm

just MY opinion... but she is one person I have ZERO interest in!

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 2:48pm
Not up to the Gong Li standard, I agree.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2005 at 6:14pm

Excuse for Gong Li pic. Here she is, not loking out of place with Laetitia Casta and Aishwarya Rai.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 8:11am
Damm nice on both. Bai Ling I hope will go back to her long hair near her waist or butt? Any of that other Gong Li with her hair down?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 9:08am

Here are a few.

deltagirl12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deltagirl12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 12:54pm

Hi Hi:

Sorry to say I have never heard of her.

But the bangs do look good I think.

Susan

Susan
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2005 at 1:31pm
Cool thanks for those pics.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 2:33am

Deltagirl...you gotta be kiddin'

Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 4:07am
I'm so glad she's growing her hair back but the bangs are very severe. Even if she had them cut like Eva Longoria's I'm sure it would look great although she might not have the right hair. It's her makeup that needs fixing though. All that eyeliner makes her look like the curse of the tragic clown.
sugaplum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugaplum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2005 at 4:11pm
Bai Ling is very pretty in these pics. Isn't she "The Crow" & "The Red Corner"?
100% Natural
BC - 4/21/07
Love All Gods' Creatures
Starburst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starburst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 9:25am
They way that Bai Ling seems to go back and forth between hair lengths, I would suspect that she is wearing either a wig, half wig or maybe even bang extensions.  Didn't she recently show up with super long hair for some red carpet event?  I seem to remember that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic