Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RK Hair Products **PICS**

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 3:15pm

I just finished a full-head install of the RK hair that I got from AMM in #27, the #8 I got from Syren, some #22 from Rae, and some of the blonde I bleached myself from Sri Nivetha. Will post pics in a separate thread. The #27 is most definitely a dark golden blonde. VERY pretty.

Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 3:19pm
thanx Fina =), are you sure its not a strawberry blonde like the color info says? I did look at the pictures but it doesnt loon very red to me... but since you have seen it you would have a better idea. Do you mind giving me your opinion? sorry, Im asking everybody's opinion =)
Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
FinaFina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FinaFina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 4:32pm

I wouldn't call it strawberry. The 3 colors are shown below, mixed together.  And yes, the back still needs work - this was my first complete DIY install and I had a few technical probs.

Edited by FinaFina
gsmilie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gsmilie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 4:40pm
Looks absolutly wonderful!!!  How long is your natural hair???  Can't even tell where the extensions start and the "head hair" ends.  Great color choices, but where is the #4?  Is it the underlayer???
Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2005 at 4:51pm
very pretty! good job doing it by yourself! your hair blends nicely =)
Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic