Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

****EP color suggestions***

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ****EP color suggestions***
    Posted: June 03 2005 at 11:46pm

I won't have my color ring in time to place this order...so any suggestions would be gladly appreciated! I plan on blending a few colors. So, here's my plan...

We're gonna do a darker under color-level 5 & 6 with some med. warm blonde hilights and lighter(not"bleachy" white) blonde hilights.

Any suggestions on warm browns and the right blondes to fit that description?

TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 12:15am
have you looked at the color chart on their website?
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 10:01pm
I have a  EP soft wear ring can you post a pic of the colors and I could help you.
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2005 at 11:08pm
Maybe a #5 or #6 for the brown color and the #22 for golden blond hightlights. 
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2005 at 1:20am
hey Gina, what brand are you looking at??? PH? Let me know!
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2005 at 1:57am

the 6 is a beautiful brown has some redish hue to it but its really pretty-

side  note, did some maintance on a gal i added 50 strands of EP hair in her head with other hair, this hair and tip was perfct, i didnt even need to heat and re spin the tip! it went right back in the loc when i moved it up, i am very  impressed

edited to say- i may just be going there on monday- anyone want to meet???

Edited by TanglesRC
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2005 at 7:33pm
Thanks! I ordered 5, 6, & 22. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it all matches up (I'm sure it will)!
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 1:07am
Hey, Gina, I'm sure that will look fantastic! When should you get your hair? I'm excited! New boobs and a new DO!! I know you start back tomorrow, and Istart back Wed, so we'll go from there!
Chris H. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris H. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2005 at 1:29am
I just wish I knew where you ordered from, so we could compare colors!!I have a His and Her color ring that the #5 and #6 looks kida ashy to me, when I compared it to my Not just Wigs swatch, they had a beautiful #6 that was like a med warm blonde with a little,little, but of maybe an auburn. Very Beautiful! Now,the hisandhersbrand, same color, looked ashy, not nearly as pretty. WOW, the hisandher #22 was pretty much platinum. Like 613 would be. Let's see the NotJustWigs ring of #22 looks like a beatiful shade of light blonde with some gorgeous beige going throughout it.
    I'm just comparing both of these coloring ringsb/c I have them and it's shows such a comparison between different companies.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic