Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

From dark brown to med brown hair only? Why?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 78>
Author
pame007a View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pame007a Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2013 at 4:57am
I would like to have more new friends to sharing information. I'd like to introduce a little bit about myself. My name is Pame Anderson. I love to movie, love to meet people. I Glad to meet and thanks to all new and current posters.

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 01 2013 at 5:23am
webmaster2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webmaster2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 4:33am
Hello friends,
I am newbie here.I have just joined this community.I am so glad after the part of this forum.I am very curious to find the latest infromation for my haircuts .
Katherine007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katherine007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 5:54am

I am the new member in this forum. I like such forums and have been looking for such forum for more then a week. I am very glad to be the member of this community.

Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2013 at 9:14am
Hello, I am david. I am new in this forum and this is my first post here. I hope I am gonna learn many new things and share my experiences. Please guys help me whenever I need experts advice.
annabest36 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annabest36 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2013 at 4:34am
I am also new here in this forum and I am a beauty therapist. I have some experiences about clip-in extensions.

So how many days are you using hair extensions for your changing looks?

All the best.

Aanna Marie Price
Cardiff, United Kingdom.

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 06 2013 at 1:23pm
Hi my name is Anna, I am a qualified beauty therapist, and have had a lot of experience in the Clip in Hair Extensions and beauty industry over the last 10 years.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2013 at 6:47am
Hello David,

Welcome to HairTalk.  We all look forward to your posts and will help in anyway we can.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2013 at 9:08am
where did celebrity hair talk go?
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2013 at 10:51am
Hi Arch,

Over the last month HairBoutique.com has been getting attacked in all portals by hackers.  This includes HairTalk.  Although we have been working hard to fix everything that is hacked, last night hundreds of new users from hundreds of IP addresses posted thousands - over 10,000 - advertisements for condoms and related sex products for hours.

We did our best to delete the content and block the IPs as fast as possible but it was happening so fast we couldn't keep up.  Eventually they crashed the entire HairTalk board.  Took it completely down.

They also took down several other parts of the HairBoutique.com site as well. 

We have been working since it started last night at 6:00 pm CST to get everything restored but it is a lot of time and effort.  We have to scan everything before we restore everything to make sure that everything is safe and secure.

Please accept my sincere apologies.  We will get all the boards back up as quickly as possible.  Celebrity HairTalk is one of my favorite boards so it is at the top of the list.

Thanks for your patience and the patience of everyone else.

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
ethandavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ethandavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2013 at 1:39pm
Thanks for the explanation. I was wondering what had happened. I'm sorry that this happened, Karen. =(
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2013 at 4:23pm
Thank you so much. We do have all the posts and the database is backed up so we are working to recover everything as quickly as possible.

I really appreciate all the support. HairTalk has been here for 15 years and we plan on sticking around for awhile. :-)
Alison Clarke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alison Clarke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2013 at 12:22am
Hello All,
I am Alison Clarke and i am here for discuses about Obagi skin care product..There are lots of skin care product that are striking the North American nation market presently. this is often because of the redoubled demand for product that watch out of skin. Amid all this chaos, you're most likely probing for a product that's real and which may generate results. folks are pains to seem higher on a daily basis. Your face is that the very first thing folks notice. during this competitive world, 1st impression is extremely necessary. you would like a trustworthy whole that gives product that takes care of your skin well. recently there ar product that offer skin care for men too.

Alison Clarke

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 22 2013 at 11:01pm
louisebrooks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote louisebrooks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2013 at 12:07pm
Hi!  Newbie to the site, but I've been looking for somewhere like this for a long time. I need advice about cuts, styles, products..you name. You'd think at my age I'd have figured it out, but NOOOO.

I'm going to be 50 this year, and I am incredibly self-conscious about it. I have medium length, very fine and wavy hair. I've been letting it grow to one length, but I don't really like it.

I'm hoping to get advice on cuts for fine/wavy hair, and advice for caring for hair when you have REALLY hard water!
bullden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2013 at 1:47am
Hi Guys and Gals,
I am jonylovet from NY and I am new on the board, this is my first post, hope this forum turns to be a learning experience for me.

Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 22 2013 at 11:04pm
Hi Louise,

Welcome to the site. 

Have you played with wigs and/or clip-in hair clips?  They are an awesome way to try out new hair styles without the commitment of undergoing a cut.

As far as REALLY hard water, have you tried a water filtration system?  Some people live to be 90 or older and still don't know how they best love to wear their hair.  So don't worry if you are still searching.

Great hair is a journey, not a destination.  :-)
lindaphillips View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lindaphillips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 23 2013 at 7:16am
Hi all,

Its happy to be heere to meet new trends of hair fashion.

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 24 2013 at 5:12am
raftermysty333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raftermysty333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2013 at 2:39am
let us introduce us.i am ashu.i am new to this sites.i have just joined this sites.
raftermysty333 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raftermysty333 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 29 2013 at 2:40am
Hi guys i am new to this sites.please need me some help for re view this sites.this sites is a very interesting and it is a fully knowledge of hair.
Samigirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2013 at 4:57pm
Hey guys and gals,
I'm Samantha, a hair stylist of 7 years, here to share with people who love hair and beauty as much as I do.

Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like. ~Unknown~
Rattan11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rattan11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2013 at 6:16am
Hi friends..My name is Pankaj and I am new one in This forum...
http://www.govtjobsportal.in
Rojer Smith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rojer Smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2013 at 12:09pm
Hello all,

I am Rojer Smith. am from usa

Edited by Karen Shelton - April 07 2013 at 4:42am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7374757677 78>
  Share Topic