Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

From dark brown to med brown hair only? Why?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778>
Author
maaria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maaria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2013 at 6:36am
Hellow...... friends. I'm maaria jen .

Thanks..........

Edited by Karen Shelton - April 09 2013 at 7:44am
ChristaJocelyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChristaJocelyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2013 at 12:15am
I am Christa Jocelyn From USA, I am 23 year old, I am very happy after join this community. We provide Wigs Online solutions a collection of Human Hair Wigs catering for both Men and Women. Human Hair wigs are very versatile as they can be styled and coloured to suit your needs.

Thanks & Regards !
Christa Jocelyn
osunga View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osunga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2013 at 9:55pm
Hello everyone,

My name is Song, and I work for Hair Professionals.  It's a new job so I am just learning about hair.

Edited by Karen Shelton - April 13 2013 at 4:16am
writer85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote writer85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2013 at 9:29pm
Hello all! I'm a newbie and wanted to say hello! I'm a teacher, married with two teenagers, two horsies, a dog and cat.

I started thinking about healthier hair about two years ago. Grew frustrated with my long, below bra strap length hair and cut it all off. Sigh. It's grown out and I decided when I cut it to just start taking better care of it so I'd love it more and not be so stupid in the future.

Since then, I've tried LOTS of products and they're all hidden away in my product graveyard under the sink. I started co-washing and experimenting with more natural hair care.

In any case, hair in better, but I still highlight a bit . BAD!!! I know.

My husband just doesn't understand, so...here I am!
JennyS
Amy77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2013 at 8:36am
Hi,

I'm obviously new here. I would really like to get some advice on how to get what I want at the salon and if all else fails, how to get.the look I want myself.
tsx08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsx08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2013 at 9:01pm
Hi everyone, my name is Cindy and I've been doing hair for a little over 9 yrs now. I'm married to this wonderful man, who is in the service. We don't have any children now, but we are trying to get pregnant :)
I'm kinda in a situation, where I've been unhappy with the hair carreer.
I've wanted to do hair since I was 5 yrs old, and for almost a year now, I'm just not happy doing it. I'm not happy with my work anymore. Even if its a customer that I've been doing for yrs and its the exact same color, and haircut, I'm not satisfied. I am miserable at work, and I hate having to go. All I can think about is when it'll be time to go home. I hate feeling this way, but its not fair to my customers, when I'm to the point where I don't care about doing their hair. Has anyone else felt this way, and what did you do about it? The money is really good, but deep down I don't care if I have to cut things out in order to work doing somethine else. Please any advice is welcome
wigsroyal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wigsroyal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 9:51pm
Hi, Good Morning,Everyone! I am Ken Zhang, Chinese hair vendor. 35 Years old.  Also a newbie here.
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 10:36pm
Hi!
Amanda here :)
I am a writer, focusing on skin and hair care topics. I learn loads reading the forums and even get to share a tip or two from articles I have written.

rambofen044 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rambofen044 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 2:46am
Hi every one.. i am very glad to be a member of this forum. Looking forward to great tips on protection of my hair and feeling good to be a part of this forum.
[url=http://commonstupidman.com/category/latest-current-affairs/] Latest Current Affairs[/url]|
Ruthwillow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ruthwillow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2013 at 7:01am
Hey! I'm glad to be on this forum. I am a Malawian living in South Africa and have natural hair(29 months now) I like talking about hair, learning from other people's experience and also sharing my experiences on growing African Natural Hair. I blog about hair as well and am always glad to talk about hair. I definitely know that the lack of information is what caused me to give up many attempts to grow my natural hair and now that I know, INFORMATION IS POWER, I always take up any opportunity to enrich myself and also help others on how to grow healthy hair.Thus the reason for joining Hair Talk.
blog
ruthwillow
LaceWigsStore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaceWigsStore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2013 at 2:47am
Hello All,

I was looking for a site that I could get good advice from and I believe I have found it. I have been reading a lot and have gained a lot of knowledge. I am grateful that this site exist. Thanks to everyone and I am glad to be here.

Thanks for the warm welcome Dave.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 20 2013 at 9:43pm
shinninglikeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinninglikeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2013 at 8:55am
Hi there,
i Am TANYAS , I am A NEwbie to this forum.
shinninglikeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinninglikeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2013 at 9:00am
wow beautiful hairstyle why dont you share how did you make that.
rambofen044 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rambofen044 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2013 at 6:06am
Hey Welcome all.. Have a great time....
GROyoFRO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GROyoFRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2013 at 7:26pm
Hello friends! My name is Marcel and I run a blog called GRO YO FRO . I'm here to learn more about curly hair and help answer any questions that any of you may have : ) talk to you soon!

Edited by GROyoFRO - June 29 2013 at 7:27pm
Life is too short to keep your hair short!
jacksonbird03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacksonbird03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2013 at 5:13am
Hello Everyone...
How are you all ???
I am new to the forum and it is my first post to say hello to all the members..

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 02 2013 at 10:57am
sneha saini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sneha saini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2013 at 6:41am
Hello Friends,

I am sneha,i am new here.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 07 2013 at 6:06am
dermshop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dermshop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2013 at 6:06am
Hi All,

This is Dr. John. I am new in this forum and I hope I will get warm welcome here.

Dr. Johns

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 09 2013 at 8:35am
ginadu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginadu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2013 at 10:28pm
Hi, I am Gina and I am new here too, I bring you a news here, wish you like it.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 07 2013 at 6:07am
exotichair4less View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote exotichair4less Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2013 at 1:38am
Hello! My name is Jenny, I'm seventeen and I haven't straightened my hair since the June 14th of last year! I've had my hair in protective styling up until about three or four weeks ago. Now, I'm trying to feel around this newfangled idea of natural hair. My hair was only relaxed for about four years (since I was 12) and I did my big chop in December though I still find a straight bit every now and then. So far, I'm trying to follow a friend's advice ("Whatever you do, don't get frustrated. You'll find out what works for you."), but I'm getting a bit on edge! I'm looking forward to reading what everyone has to say in the threads so maybe I can get on my way a little faster.

Regards
Jenny ;)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7475767778>
  Share Topic