Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Products that de-frizz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stephanieann View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephanieann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Products that de-frizz
    Posted: June 05 2005 at 4:19pm

Hiya!

I know school jsut got out, but i'm already freaking out about school pictures in August..I absolutely hate it! When the weather is nice and it isn't muggy out, my hair is good. But in the summer months if i straighten it, or say it just rained out, holy crap does my hair suck... it just poofs...

If i let ir dry naturally, its kinda frizzy and a little wavy, it is hidious. If i just blow dry it, it's still frizzy, but straighter. If i blow dry and flat iron it, It's straight, silky, and smooth. I like the last style the best(duh) so i usually straighten it every day.

Anyway, back to my problem. Last year i was getting ready in the bathroom at home, and my hair was perfect... and then i get to school and it's really frizzy, dull, and limp. It really pissed me off.. i've seen a lot of commercials for hair products that help your hair stay smooth and silky, but i don't want to go buying random things, can anyone suggest what works best? My hair is at the middle of my back, and it's really fine. Can someone please help me?

evovian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote evovian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 5:17am
I've been using hot oil treatment to tame my frizzy hair... it works pretty good until the next time you wash it. You should also try putting a hair creme in before you blowdry or straighten you're hair.
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2005 at 10:15am

Garnier Fructis anti-frizz serum is pretty good also.

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic