Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This heat is crazy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This heat is crazy
    Posted: June 08 2005 at 4:13pm
man it is so hot over here where i am at of course ny the best city in this whole world but anyway staying on the topic this heat is affecting my waves because since it is so hot my hair starts to itch and i dont like that when i walk with my brush it doesnt stop the itch only when i use my hand and i be messing up my hair also i think its because i didnt get a cut in 4 weeks i am trying to get some deep crazy spins but i need help i want to go one more week what should i do to prevent me from using my hand and making that itch go away it has me very mad.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 4:43pm

You might try buying some sensitive scalp shampoo.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 7:50pm

thanks for postin that kingjames now i know why my head started to itch a lil more. the heat iz crazy it has been 90 for the past 2 dayz down here roun philly. any way i just been brushin to stop the itch or wen my du-rag iz on i tap my head like you do wen you got braidz. but that makes you look dumb.

THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
STACKBUNDLES View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote STACKBUNDLES Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 10:38pm
try less pomade, in the summer months its good to cut it a lil shorter and stay off the thick pomade.
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 11:44pm
I use very little pommade when its hot and I usually du-rag it for most of the day, plus washing my hair daily also get rid of the itching.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic