Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whats wrong!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Knazze22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knazze22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whats wrong!!!
    Posted: June 08 2005 at 4:42pm

I keep putting pomade in and my hair keeps curling up Murrays orange.

And whenever I use the h20 method my hair curls again!

KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 4:46pm
so u telling me when u put murrays in ur hair curls up what is ur hair texture
Knazze22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knazze22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 4:48pm

very nappy and thick

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 4:49pm
damn u might not want to stick to that pomade if you do get a hard brush and brush ur hair out just make sure u dont hurt ur self brushing ur hair
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 4:50pm
Look like you need something to help to straighten it Or lay off the water for a while.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
Knazze22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knazze22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 4:51pm

like what

360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 4:52pm
biggmike tell him what u use for ur hair
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 4:53pm
cant do it no more about to hit the barber shop see u guys later
BlackBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2005 at 8:31pm
man i got the same problem it happened to me on my right side and i dont no how to put it down omg some one help me 2
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 2:54pm

You want to straighten out those curls. Use a kit to soften and relax it.

Just don't keep it on for the full time listed in directions. Also you should use a good Neutralizing shampoo to keep your hair from turning red in the sun. This will allow you to keep your waves with out over relaxing it.

It works believe me, I know.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic