Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ann Curry Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ann Curry Pics
    Posted: June 09 2005 at 8:48pm

Here are a couple of links to pictures of Ann Curry from earlier this week.  They really show off how much longer her hair has gotten in the past few months.  It's really pretty. You'd never guess that she was close to 50 years old. 

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads3226 8&32268&Ann

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads3226 9&32269&Ann

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2005 at 9:44pm
She's close to fifty?! She looks great.Her hair looks really shiny and healthy.Seems like to often women in that line of business have short hair that looks like its been dyed fried and then sculpted into shapes only little old ladies wear.Her hair still looks professional without looking marmish.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 8:15am
OMG, who is the babe in your icon, Longhairdreams?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 8:58am
I do like Ann's hair a lot with that length, and i agree it's shiny and
healthy. I do wish that instead of just letting it hang straight and
somewhat flat, she'd cut it into an actual style, especially given that
there are so many good sexy styles for long hair right now with flips,
curls, and waves. Having it long just to sit there seems a bit of a waste.
I like it brushed back in those pix though!
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 9:09am
Damm I hope it gets longer.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 3:06pm
 I think Ann would be misguided to even *think* about ever getting her hair cut shorter. I watch little morning TV, but I saw her while at the shore this week. The woman looks ten times as beautiful as she did five years ago. I've heard the Today ratings are way down, but I'll bet that a large portion of those who do tune in are guys who wish to see Ann. If only Katie C. would cut her mom's apron strings instead of her hair, the viewership might double. She'd still be nasty, but eminently watchable! (lol) Bob 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 3:22pm

Those pics are good.

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2005 at 3:53pm
Just to be different - I think she looks good for 50 but would look better with a short hairstyle - maybe a flippy, layered style.  I think Curlyfan is correct - it needs a style, not just hanging there. 
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2005 at 1:51am
I'll follow along on the "different" opinion, of course ^_^ .  Yup, she does look good for her age, but I figured it's mostly 'cause she's part Asian.  Asian women do tend to age well, after all ^_^ .
More awesome than a manatee!
Karevision View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karevision Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2005 at 2:58pm
She's 50? Looking good.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 6:35am

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Born November 19, 1956.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Curry

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 12:09pm
Is she still growing? Or only maintaining length now?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 7:26pm
I think she is still growing it. The only way we can tell is by watching the today show. LOL.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 7:43pm

Don't wish to burst the bubble here but I found this:

New York, November 8, 2004 Media Leadership
Ann Curry, award-winning news anchor from the "Today Show" and NBC news correspondent, was honored with the Media Leadership Award in recognition of her impact on breast cancer awareness and education. Ann was personally touched by breast cancer when her sister was diagnosed with the disease in 1998, and since then she has dedicated personal and professional time to spreading awareness and education. Curry has addressed the issue of breast cancer at numerous public events, served on the board of national breast cancer organization, and has supported programs and organizations such as Women at Risk, the online breast cancer "Talking Dictionary," breastcancer.org, and cancerandcareers.org. At present, she and her young daughter are making a personal contribution to the cause: both are growing their hair so it can be donated to an organization that provides wigs for cancer patients. 

Here's the link to the entire article:

http://www.menwithheart.org/avonawards2004/avonawards2004.ht ml

HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2005 at 8:33pm

Old news, I think.

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 1:54am

I like the pic of her with that article. . . definitely looked better with that hair than she does now, even if it is news anchor hair.  Now if she could just get it that short, or shorter, but less helmet-like. . .

Funny she was named the dumbest person in television news. . . is that in intelligence, or worth?  *wonders*

Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. Born November 19, 1956.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_Curry

More awesome than a manatee!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 7:04am
Old news it was as some people put up in old posts that it was going to happen during sweeps week. But it didn't so who knows maybe she wants to grow it longer so she can keep some lenght when she does do it.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 8:39am
Or maybe she aint goona do it.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 2:42pm
If she ever does, it will be one SAD day for her fans and NBC! Hopefully, people have sent her e-mails about the questionable practices of Locks of Love by now. Bob
DesertDavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesertDavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 7:21pm

Ann Curry looks WONDERFUL with her long hair. It is a shame that organizations like "Locks of Love" even exist. I hope she changes her mind. It will be a sad day for NBC and it will make me not want to watch her.

Anyways, last week she wore a terrific bun which was captured and posted in the "buns" Yahoo group.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic