Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ann Curry Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 9:19pm
94 harley I was just saying that she would have waist lenght hair by Nov. Plus was saying that even though she's 50 and her hair now is at her lower back Ann don't have that far to go to get waist. If she holds off on any cutting.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 03 2005 at 11:20pm
I always thought tragedies were when planes crashed. I stand corrected.
94harley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 94harley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:01am
True she dosn't have far to go for waist length and she does look great for almost 50. hope she doesn't cut but she did say sometime,who knows when thatwill be for her
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:10am
She does look good for her age.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2005 at 6:44am
Or Greek Novels. LOL. From:Rod:I always thought tragedies were when planes crashed. I stand corrected.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 12:23am

Ever wonder what Ann Curry would look like with short hair? On Monday morning, I thought she looked kind of boyish.

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads3593 7&35937&Ann

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 7:45pm
Great look for her.
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 5:43pm

The picture below will give you an idea of what Ann would look like with very short hair.  I doubt she would go that short but if she is looking to maximize her LOL donation then it could be something similar.  It would be a drastic change though.

Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 10 2005 at 6:29pm
That's a really nice cut. Any time Anne has a distinctive part, regardless of
length, it looks better than when she doesn't.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 7:18am

OK, how do you think she looks with this hair and this outfit?

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads3605 4&36054&Ann

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 7:23am
Not good at all. Like it better pulled back but down.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 4:46pm
Bad news Guys! Ann is a very intelligent woman, and will not be cutting her hair short again until she is at least 65. She was thinking about it until she saw the *old* photo which Ben C. provided. Thanks Ben, for shocking Ann back to her senses! What woman wishes to look 50 when she can look 35? Cordially, Bob

Edited by Bob S
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

Ann ... was thinking about it until she saw the *old* photo which Ben C. provided.

I didn't realize you two were buddies... or that you were a mind reader.
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 10:03pm
Yah, Dave, in my dreams! I wish! (lol) I'm not a mind reader either, but I am sending a blitz of "happy growing" brain waves her way. No worry, there are enough left over for me to find my way back to the home. Best, Bob
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 9:24am
Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

I'm not a mind reader either, but I am sending a blitz of "happy growing" brain waves her way.

On the off chance that she doesn't receive your "radar love" message, perhaps a "newfangled" electronic-mail to her @ nbc might close the gap?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2005 at 8:30am

Ann finally wore her hair down and not tied up behind her head. Hallejuia.

http://www.gogomag.com/cgi-bin/tvheads_viewer.pl?tvheads3683 7&36837&Ann

red_head View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote red_head Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 10:06am
She does look amazing. Not only is it longer but she has a real lift to it too. I wonder what hair products she is using to achieve that kind of effect. And do you think that slight curl is natural or has it been worked in?

Well, whatever she looks beautiful.

Go Ann!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 10:38am
DesertDavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DesertDavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 2:52pm
I disagree. My personal opinion is that women with short hair are not attractive at all.  I realize my view is not universally shared, but that's how I feel.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 4:13pm
It may be shortish, but I wouldn't call it short.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic