Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ann Curry Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Bevv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bevv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2006 at 7:58pm
I think she looks ok, have to mix it up sometimes!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2006 at 2:22am

Trust guys like that to make me feel gladder by the day that I am not a long-haired woman!

Originally posted by DesertDavid DesertDavid wrote:

I disagree. My personal opinion is that women with short hair are not attractive at all.  I realize my view is not universally shared, but that's how I feel.

More awesome than a manatee!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2006 at 12:52am
     I've always liked bobs, and I think Ann's looks good on her. Much better than the horrible cuts she used to get. Of course, since she had such phenomenal hair before March 1, I'm far from pleased. Best, Bob
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2006 at 11:36pm
I just saw Ann on a Sunday night news show. Hair above the shoulders,  tucked behind her ears. Nothing special any more. I've lost that loving feeling.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2006 at 1:44pm
Of course, she looked better before. The present style would look better if she let it get to at least shoulder length.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2006 at 3:07pm
Give it time. I think she is growing it. Has anyone reported it has been cut any shorter?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2006 at 5:24am
I can't see much change. If anything, it looks like she had a recent trim.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2006 at 11:35pm

That haircut sure has been an improvement for old Plain Jane Ann Curry. I can't believe the woman was at the top of my newsbabe hair list.

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2006 at 7:45am
Have to agree with Kramer here. Ann's hair has ranged from boring to blah, and changed just enough from day to day to make me think she never quite knows what to do with it. I don't mind the length but wish she's choose an actual style and cut it to match - there are tons of great short styles that have lots of personality, would look great on her, and would save the rest of us (well, me) the irritation of those endless ear tucks.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2006 at 9:18am
"Neither fish nor fowl" to quote Shakespeare. She should let it grow to shoulder length. It's getting boring as it is and probably Ann feels that too. Wouldn't be surprised at a big chop soon if she doesn't let it get a bit longer (and I don't really expect that).

Kramer, we're relying on you to email the show!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2006 at 8:33am
Hey she might let it grow out some more? This is a chance of that happening.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic