9 [5.14%]
53 [30.29%]
22 [12.57%]
20 [11.43%]
10 [5.71%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
nicey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nicey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2006 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by Jasmin777 Jasmin777 wrote:

I sell human hair extensions sets, customized for each persons specific styling and color preference, in clip ins and bundles for use with bonding, fusion application methods. I sell in ebay and My ebay ID is:  jasmin_godschild, my feedback is excellent, be sure check out my ebay auctions.

im sure thats not either..?
louxx
frawstiepawz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frawstiepawz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2007 at 6:26pm
I hate to sound like a dummy, but what does fusion and pinch braid mean?Confused
Cats and Hockey Butts rule!!
sisterhanse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sisterhanse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2007 at 7:30pm
is this hair good for african american women?
peace and love
Bratface View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bratface Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 02 2007 at 10:42am
Since quite a few of us are starting to use/try Tiffany Twist.... would it be possible to add it as a category to the poll?  It would be interesting to see how many "users" there are now.Smile
melaniejean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melaniejean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2007 at 12:25am
what kind are euro so cap?
JEANNIE-COS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEANNIE-COS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2008 at 12:18pm

Hi everyone,
My name is Jeannie & I'm a 39 yr old living 20 miles from Pittsburgh Pa.I'm new to this site & I love it so far. I've found alot of information that I could not find elsewhere. I have a question about hair extensions. I've just had extensions applied by the weft, braid sewin method. It's only been a week since I had them put in. So far so good. I bought Sassy Silk from Sally's Beauty Supply. Does anyone know if these are any good? Also, I found this new website for Batistone hair extensions. They are appied with adhesive tape & look very natural & smooth with not bumps. I was told that that Do Not damage the hair in any way & will last 3-6 months. Has anyone tried these yet or heard anything about them? I know that it is a new method. I need help. PLEASE... Confused

Edited by JEANNIE-COS - February 28 2008 at 12:19pm
Weave Master View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weave Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2008 at 3:10pm
I have not heard of that hair before but have you ever tried infusions. I think that would look really great on you. Have you ever heard of wagman,s?
Public.fotki.com/1marilyn1 (Check out my work)
Weave Master View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weave Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2008 at 3:10pm
Originally posted by JEANNIE-COS JEANNIE-COS wrote:

Hi everyone,
My name is Jeannie & I'm a 39 yr old living 20 miles from Pittsburgh Pa.I'm new to this site & I love it so far. I've found alot of information that I could not find elsewhere. I have a question about hair extensions. I've just had extensions applied by the weft, braid sewin method. It's only been a week since I had them put in. So far so good. I bought Sassy Silk from Sally's Beauty Supply. Does anyone know if these are any good? Also, I found this new website for Batistone hair extensions. They are appied with adhesive tape & look very natural & smooth with not bumps. I was told that that Do Not damage the hair in any way & will last 3-6 months. Has anyone tried these yet or heard anything about them? I know that it is a new method. I need help. PLEASE... Confused
I have not heard of that hair before but have you ever tried infusions. I think that would look really great on you. Have you ever heard of wagman,s?
Public.fotki.com/1marilyn1 (Check out my work)
JEANNIE-COS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEANNIE-COS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2008 at 3:34pm
I'm afraid of infusions because I have heard so many horror stories about the damage that it can do to your hair. I really don't konw if this is true or not. What are Wagman's?

Edited by JEANNIE-COS - February 28 2008 at 3:37pm
maquinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maquinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 25 2008 at 1:53am
Hi
Using haircare products is the best way to keep our hair with strong and strength. So however we have to buy the new products first try to collect the feedback of that products. In that way i am using the haircompounds haircare products, it is an American products. In that haircare products, hair extensions wigs and every kind products are there..
visit in to www.haircompounds.com
Hope it is usefull to all

Clap        Cry            Star          Smile            Dead        LOL          Big%20smile           Shocked         Embarrassed
aponivin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aponivin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2008 at 12:39am
Hi friends,
           Can anyone help me regarding my hair since my hair is not looking good i feel a lot can anyone suggest me nice looking hair extension at cheap of cost

avanaco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote avanaco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2008 at 12:12am
If you like to show your hair as thick and nice, you may use hair extensions it has lots of products,  It has lots of types like poly extensions, curling hair extensions remy hair etc.. 
Wendi41 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 5:38pm
What is the difference b fusion and Great Lengths?  Isn't GL fusion?
Wendi41 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendi41 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2009 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Bratface Bratface wrote:

Since quite a few of us are starting to use/try Tiffany Twist.... would it be possible to add it as a category to the poll?  It would be interesting to see how many "users" there are now.Smile

I just installed my Manemaxx with Tembond hair (I have a thread with my story) and I feel that it should be added as well. 

More people should know about this.  Glue ruined my hair and even if you do have healthy hair putting glue on it is so bad and it won't stay healthy if you keep it up.  this removal is nothing, effortless, no damage, no glues to remove, no adhesives, just like a wax like substance that crumbles off.  When I was installing sometimes the bond would drip on my hair when i brought the extension to my hair to put in and it was nothing at all to pick it off.  It holds great! 

Read about how safe it is to remove:
http://manemaxx.com/extensions/about/12-products/75-tembond.html?start=3

I just can't bear the thought that women are dealing with glues in their hair when they don't have to:
http://manemaxx.com/extensions/about/5-short/2-about-manemaxx.html

Will you please add it?  It IS a legitimate method to bonding extensions.
andriyam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andriyam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2009 at 5:27pm
the poll topic looked a bit weird to me!!!
http://www-hair-extensions.com
CanUHairMeNow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CanUHairMeNow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2009 at 9:52am
I sell Indian hair extensions and as for the poll..........I sell 99.9% fusion. 
To all of you newbies in hair extensions, if it isn't from India, it's from China.
Any hair can be cuticle direct, however many companies remove the cuticle for easy coloring.  They still keep it direct and call it Remy, but there are no cuticles, just a lovely silicone spray that soon washes off and leaves the hair to start to tangle.  I had a vendor that sild me this hair and I used it for several months not knowing he removed the cuticles.  It didn't matte but it tangles.  You should be able to run your fingers through your hair at the end of the day with out having brushed it at all.  No special shampoos, pillow cases, braids, conditioners, or anything else.  Good Indian cuticle hair requires nothing.  Nor do you have to pay $400.00 to buy them.  Good luck in your rearches and don't just go by one persons word.  Another place to check is the complaints board. Google it.
Kind regards,
Gina Britt
Can U Hair Me Now llc
lusciouslox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lusciouslox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2010 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by andriyam andriyam wrote:

the poll topic looked a bit weird to me!!!
http://www-hair-extensions.com

glue is terrible for the natural cycle of some ones hair especially people with fine hair.
hair extension should be rotated every 6-8 weeks.
if you don't rotate you run the risk of actually slowly pulling the persons hair out. this is why generally girls feel like their hair feels thinner after having hair extension in for a long period of time. rotating hair extensions avoids these problem because your making sure you anchor the hair extension to ample amounts of hair at all times. this will differ from person to person of course.
hope this makes sense
MariAnn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MariAnn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2010 at 6:53pm
I voted for fusion. It's really convenient for me!
tammy123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tammy123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2010 at 6:17am
I would love to have fusion as it is really great and no doubt looks very different and beautiful too. Hair extensions may be done for some event so that you look pretty good in that.

Thanks
offerhair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote offerhair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 27 2010 at 9:38am

yeah,fusion,i think so.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic