Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

rk hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 4:47pm

amm - If I am going to get pretipped to use with shrinkies.... should I get ths silicone and maybe put a top coat of LG

or Keratin tips?

opinion pls

LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 4:49pm

oh I forgot, also single or double drawn?

they are the same price

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 4:55pm

the doubledrawn actually seemed a bit cheaper.It was like $98 for 8 ounces of it.And the #6 is more red.I have a pic posted on the first page of this post.It isnt a very good pic.But it should give you and idea.keep in mind both peices of hair are lighter than they appear.

Amm:I had really good results.The hair actually came out looking healthier after the demi perm.i have had to dye every bunch of hair I've bought so far and they usually  didnt fare well.But not this one.It took the dye better than my own hair would have,lol.

Edited by Longhairdreams
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 5:00pm

pricing on the pretipps is the same for single or double drawn

that 6 is pretty red

well guess I'll shoot and try to hit!

Edited by LauraR
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 5:31pm
laura if you are actually getting the rk site to work can you post the address you are using.

I keep getting squat...
LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 5:38pm

Sure,

http://rkhairproducts.com/online.html

I had it saved in my favs so I hut the link and it came up (with all the talk about changing pricing ) I ordered right away and even got a confirmation email from them that it is processing.

I just tryed it again and it won't come up though

LauraR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LauraR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 5:41pm

I looked on my invoice for a contact # but it only had the following:

Indian Virgin Human Hair & Products
http://www.indianhairs.com
vanka@vsnl.com

Playful_Tigger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Playful_Tigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 6:47pm

LHD..

I was just wonderin if you were going to put those 2 colors in together the 6 and4? What do you think they would look like?

blondie718 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blondie718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 6:54pm
Hey amm i was wondering that if you order another batch of a
22 which is mostly like the 613 could i purchase one pack from
you? I'm young and dont have a credit card LOL and wouldn't
be able to purchase from another country with parenatal
permission HAHA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 7:07pm

No,lol.. i actually only still have that #6 peice cause I dropped it behind the toilet when I was dying it last night.i had already washed out my mixing bowl when I found it.Luckily I had more than enough hair since it was only a two inch peice.Just the #4.That #6 is way too light for my hair.I'm actually waiting fro my hair own hair to dry  from the shower so i can put it in clean and post pics.Sorry for the longwinded answer,lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Playful_Tigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 7:57pm
Has anyone had any luck getting on the rk site?
sherrie215 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherrie215 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 8:00pm
nope....cant get on the site
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 8:27pm
i got on there earlier and placed an order, but i cant get on there again right now
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 10:48pm
there site is up again i just got on
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 11:05pm
everyone exhale collectively

prices seems to be the same.  looks like it was really just site maintenance

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Playful_Tigger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 11:05pm
WHAOOOO I just got on.. and ordered my hair.. I am so excited.. Does today count as one day?? LOL Just Kidding.
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 3:12pm
Hey- can anyone with a color ring recommend me a shade? I need something a shade or two lighter than the #8 that Amm posted in her thread- a light golden or reddish brown. On the photo of the color ring, tilooks like #7 is actually a bit lighter than the #8? Thanks for any suggestions!

-Rae

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 6:55pm
yeah I know my #6 that I got was way lighter than amms #8.
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 12:06am

rae

on the color ring the lower the number the darker the number, the 7 is darker then the 8, you would prob need a 9 or maybe 10

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 1:13am
But RK doesn't have a 9 or 10 listed? And the 12 looks kind of ashy. (I'm asking specifically about RK's color system btw, not a standard one)

Oh well, I ordered #6 and hopefully I get the same shade as Longhairdreams!

-Rae
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic