Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Article in MSNBC/Newsweek about Extension

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Article in MSNBC/Newsweek about Extension
    Posted: June 13 2005 at 1:38pm

There is an article on the growing popularity of hair extensions today at the Newsweek website which I accessed through MSNBC.  Bye-Bye, Bad Hair Days-Newsweek Society-MSNBC.com/id/8185790/

Clearly that link won't work.. God it's painful being me.

Anyway, I thought you all might want to check it out.

mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 2:23pm
alright i read it.

what i relaly want to find now is an email addy for the author/editor.  who needs an education.  hello so many strand by strand methods not discussed.  many of which not new.

But at least it cast extensions in a good light.  Was it Glamour or Cosmo that recently made the comment about it beigni weird to want to put other peoples hair on your head just cause the stars do it?

Just think ladies we're all ahead of the trend.

Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2005 at 2:33pm
Mocha, I totally agree, that's exactly what i was thinking.  She took quite a bit verbatim from GL marketing materials, but anyway, it's a start.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic