Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

my clip ins with pic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: my clip ins with pic
    Posted: June 14 2005 at 11:24pm

sorry this picture is so horrible.I'm not very photogenic either.I took it with my digital camcorder.It doesnt take very good pictures.this hair is wears awsome.It feels so soft and silky.The other hair I've worn has been dry feeling after one wash.Plus it lays super natural.In this pic I havent done any styling.I like the natural wave.

LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 11:27pm
oooh pretty! i like it it kind of looks fairy taleish
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2005 at 11:46pm
Tha'ts a lot of hair.  definitely rapunzelesque!

looks good at a distance and I'll believe you if you say you put the clips in so that it's blended well up close!

this is rk you got from amm that had to be trimmed so its 24"????

I'm now having visions of you being the most envied mommy to be at the OB's office. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 12:57am

thanks you guys.I actually didnt trim any of the length off.i was going to but I actually like how the ends look so natural.I never liked the bone straight look.I went out tonight and people were actually walking behind me so they could look at it.I havent felt this pretty in a long time,lol.

Scotchyroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scotchyroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 6:56am
Good For You!!!  
Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 12:19pm

it looks amazing! did you make the clip ins on your own? how many ounces of hair is there andd how did you get it to blend soo nicely =)

jealous

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 1:18pm
yeah I made them myself.Its easier to make them exactly like you want that way.I used a full 8 ounces! last time I used 12" hair so i used a little less than 4 ounces.but this time I knew I would need alot to blend.I'm still adjusting though.Cause it is alot of hair,lol.thanks for the nice compliments,too.
shel221 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shel221 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 6:27pm

woah! thats stunning.  From that pic you'd never have guessed that was extensions you had in! Great job.

x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 6:56pm
Thank you Shel.i love my new hair.
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 12:19am
you look very pretty, so does your hair.
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 9:03am
thank you tangles.i feel very pretty.I love it so much I'm going to buy a whole nother 8 ounces for a more permanent install,lol.
longlgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longlgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 12:16pm
I really like it- great blending. If I saw you somewhere, I would follow you around to look at all of that beautiful hair too! Did you put it all in yourself,no help with the back? They say pregnancy is great for ones hair  8 ounces? Is it heavy for you?
In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.
- Dionysius Longinus
jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 2:23pm

"wow" That is some head of hair!! it looks great, really natural. I bet you feel like your gliding when you walk, i think pregnancy makes you feel pretty and special sometimes, just wait untill your little one is hanging off those locks . how many clips did you use? & are they double wefted or more?

*jodie*
   X
jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 2:24pm
Hi again, i forgot to ask, what hair did you use? it looks lovely.
*jodie*
   X

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 6:59pm
First off i used Rk hair and its great hair.I used 25 total clips.Four clips per long peice.3 per mid peice and ,one for short peices.I doubled each peice and glued them together with latex glue.It holds great.I'm not worried at all about them coming apart.I used the glue cause I get burnt out on sewing really fast.It was way faster and easier.Plus liquid latex is cheap and easy to find if I need to patch up any spots.And my 2 year old is grabby,lol.But these clips are in real good.
Kimbearly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimbearly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 8:07pm
OOOOOOH, so beautiful and GREAT BIG BELLY RUBS TO YA!!!!!!.  Your hair looks very natural and I just love it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2005 at 1:18am
Thak you kimbearly.I really appreciate your compliments as your clip ins look great!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic