Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gwen Stefani (again)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 2:45am
Yes, they say she's has had a boob jobb. 
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 11:56pm
She has not! Have you seen the size of those things? If she was getting a boob job, she should have gone bigger. LOL.

Edited by Administrator
paradise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paradise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 2:58am
Oh well, I went to lots of salons and nobody would bleach my hair, they said it was too damaged.  They said that if I really looked after it and gave it a big conditioning treatment then if I came back in a few weeks they might be able to do it. They said the reason it's so damaged is because I've already coloured it myself with stuff you buy in the shops. Also, I wash my hair everyday, which probably doesn't help either, so I've stopped washing it so often now. I'll just have to wait a few weeks and see what happens. I really want it blonde now though! Oh well, I'll just have to be patient.

Edited by Administrator
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2005 at 4:12am
Bambilee, they say she has on awfull plastic surgury.  Im not saying she has, you have to look for your self..

Edited by Administrator
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 26 2005 at 6:35pm
they ahve? Huh... well that's so silly. I myself dont' believe those are fake.... not in the slightest...
As for you Paradise, I'm real sorry. I know how you feel. I had the same problem.
If only we could all have what we want hey? Besides the whole white hair doesnt' work on everyone... and I've also heard from hairdressers and people alike, that no matter how much you condition your hair it won't change it... it will never really be "REPAIRED". But yes, washing it everyday dries it out terribly. Just do as they say and go back and see. If not... just don't do ur hair Gwen's way. We can't all afford millions of dollars to shell out on our hair like she can. :) :D
ROCK ON!
~* Bambi Lee *~
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 8:15am

Originally posted by Vicky Vicky wrote:

Bambilee, they say she has on awfull plastic surgury.  Im not saying she has, you have to look for your self..

Padded bra.

Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 11:40am
Padded bras... the greatest thing ever evented... most likely a air or water bra if it created the look of them being fake. There is actually a bra being made that the idea is for it to create the look of FAKE breasts. So it must push them together and sort of round them more. I dunno.... anywhoo. YAY!
~* Bambi Lee *~
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2005 at 5:32pm
I don't think she has had anything done either, I just think people haven't seen her with a padded bra, like ever... 
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2005 at 11:24pm
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 1:41am

Okay, sometimes her hair is weird in a good way. . . but that's just plain weird. . . not cute.

Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Meanwhile, back to her hair...

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/707/im:/050629/482/ny1070629 0320;_ylt=AsW64LdS4I55.NqzuGHZ2Gr.WccF;_ylu=X3oDMTA3dmhrOGVv BHNlYwNzc20-

More awesome than a manatee!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 6:59am
Kramer...you gotta give ladies the leeway to talk about whatever they like.
paradise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paradise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 10:56am

cool 30.jpg

What does everyone think to her as a brunette, her natural colour? I think it looks nice but I prefer her blonde... she looks more unique.

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 11:39pm
She looks very ordinary when brunette.  I don't think she'd be the sex symbol she is, had she kept her natural hair.
More awesome than a manatee!
paradise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paradise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 3:08am
Yeah, thats what I thought. Even though she looks very pretty brunette, she just doesn't look like the real Gwen.
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 11:20am
It makes her eyes pop. You notice them more. They are large and brown, very pretty. I like it, if she was just some girl walking around like that, I'd say she was beautiful! :) I like the brown, but the blonde his her personality and it works for her.
~* Bambi Lee *~
paradise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paradise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 12:51pm
Ok, so here's a bit of an update on my hair situation. I've been going back every few weeks to the salon to see how my hair is doing on the conditioning front, and it's been getting a lot better, so I booked an appointment for the 1st of September for it to be bleached all over. However, I still have a curl problem and I really need advice on what sort of curling tong to buy, because I think that's the only answer. I'm considering buying a Carmen Angel Curls curling tong, their apparently very good but do you think they will make my hair look like Gwen's in the pic?
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 4:30pm
They'd probably work. With less damage too. They steam curl the hair don't they?
Tyranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 13 2005 at 10:51pm
Do not bleach and perm if you want to keep a head of hair.
paradise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paradise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 14 2005 at 1:42pm

Originally posted by Hellfrozeover Hellfrozeover wrote:

They'd probably work. With less damage too. They steam curl the hair don't they?

Yeah I think they do... hopefully they'll work. I think a spritz of hairspray would be enough to hold them in place, right?

paradise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paradise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 6:47am
I hate this !! I can't stop sobbing I feel awful. I don't know what to do, I just went to the salon and they said I could have it done and I got all ready and sat in the chair and then she came out with "would you like chunky highlights or thin?" and I was like "Aren't I getting it bleached all over?" And she said she couldN'T bleach it all over but would do highlights as it would have the same effect. I trusted her to do it and I waited forever while she foil-highlighted it with bleach and it just looks the same!! You can't tell at all that I've had anything done, nevermind bleached highlights. I didn't say anything when I was there because I'm pretty shy and don't talk much. I didn't want to say that it looked the same so I just left it and came out crying. I've wanted my hair platinum blonde for ages and I've been going back so many times, spending so much on conditioner, and all for nothing. It's the only thing I've been looking forward to as my life is so messed up I don't really have much to look forward to. I just feel so awful. I don't know what to do!! Help please!!

Edited by paradise
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic