Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

goodbye microrings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
broomeboy1023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broomeboy1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: goodbye microrings
    Posted: June 15 2005 at 9:50am
okay, so mom told me that we are going to take the microrings out today. they are not slipping anymore but they are a little visiable and they are very uncomfortable for her. we bought pre bonded strands, is there a method where we can use the same hair?
and god said let there be hair extensions.
broomeboy1023 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broomeboy1023 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 9:56am
if we cant use the same hair, is there a quicker method? one that takes say 2 hours to apply instead of 6 hours?
and god said let there be hair extensions.
mochachip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochachip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 10:41am
you can use your strands in shrinkies

or depending on what they were bonded with you can use them for fusion.
LuckieDuckies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LuckieDuckies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 10:57am
im going to be using protubes with my next install which will be as soon as i pretip the rk hair *which im absolutely in love with* ill let you know how comfortable they are
jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 3:17am
What are pro tubes? and what is RK, soz im new to this board
*jodie*
   X
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 7:33am
I agree !I have had much better luck with the longer tubes eaven when I didn't use my euro locks tool.
Cali-Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali-Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 4:52pm

Try these new Fusion Chips:

<Fusion Chip Demo>

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic