Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

cuting my long hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Lawn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2005 at 4:55am
we are not the same person!
I come from Derby, I don't know where hairlove lives. Why are people so bothered about this?
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2005 at 7:25am
Because you finished a thread that was started by "someone else".  I was confused also.  what did that other girl do  with her hair? Does anyone know? 
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 10:55pm
I think that Hairlove is someone totally different from Lawn. I The confusing probably started when Arch said that thing about Hairlove being a troll, he said it right after Lawn explained her haircut, so Lawn thought that Arch was talking about her when he was really talking about Hairlove being a troll. Wow okay, I can see how people got confused about this. Hope this helps with all the confusion!
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
ainocorrida View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ainocorrida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 2:10pm
i hope hairlove luvs her new haircut wateva it iz
Hair grows back I'm glad I cut mine... I'm looking at you if you don't cut your hair I will get you!!! Not really did you really think I was gonna do that?? :)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic