Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New source for microrings/extendtubes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New source for microrings/extendtubes
    Posted: June 15 2005 at 2:40pm
Hey all,

I received a sample in the mail today from Sara @ evildolly.com, she is a great person, she has re-done my microrings before.

They aren't up on her site yet but you can check out all the info on her lj: http://www.livejournal.com/users/mizsyn/

Anyways, you can pre order on her site, $4 for 100

They seem more like extendtubes to me then microrings. I am going to do a test run later this week.

Syren123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syren123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 3:20pm
$4 for 100 extentubes? That is ridiculously reasonable!
zapevaj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zapevaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 3:48pm
Oh yeah? Groovy! I've gotten in on the pre-order, and was wondering whether they were more Doc-ish or more extentube-ish. I kinda like the extentubes more.

She's also gonna start carrying closing pliers for $4 and opening pliers for $7- I think those are promotional pre-order prices, so they might go up a little once the stock is all in. (I know the regular price for 'tubes will be $5 for 100.)

-Rae
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2005 at 5:04pm
Yep much more extendtubey.

mizsyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizsyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 10:32am
Hey rose! :D Thanks hun! I think its time I finally joined this board, I have been lurking for long enough!

I will be taking pre-orders until Tuesday. Anyone interested feel free to email me at evildolly@lovelycreatures.com :)

I thought that the extendtubes were longer then my rings, but I dont have any here to compare them too (only some drlocks) . Good thing I sent you some! hehe :)
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 11:54am
can you post pics please
Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
longlgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longlgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 12:19pm
What payment methods are you accepting?
In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.
- Dionysius Longinus
mizsyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizsyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 12:22pm
Unfortunatly my own camera craps out trying to take pictures of the rings lol. Im in dire need of a new camera. However I have some pictures from the manufacturer.

http://www.evildolly.com/rings/tools.jpg
http://www.evildolly.com/rings/rings.jpg

Longlgirl- I prefer paypal, but will also accept money orders if you dont use paypal or dont have a credit card. :)
RoseRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RoseRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 1:46pm
If I can find the cord so I can upload photos, I will take some.

Oh and Welcome!
jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 2:10pm
That sounds really cheap, do you post to the uk?
mizsyn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizsyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 2:13pm
Rose- Thanks hun! My camera refuses to focus on small items. lol! I had such a pain of a time getting to to take pictures of my engagement ring, and I thought that rock was big! lol

Jodie- Yep I do :) The shipping cost would depend on how much you want to order, but it wouldnt be very much. :)
jodie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jodie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2005 at 2:15pm
That's great, can't wait to see some pics!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic