Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What colors are on ur hair "wish list?"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What colors are on ur hair "wish list?"
    Posted: June 18 2005 at 8:53am

This is just a fun topic: if you could dye ur hair any color any number of times, what would you do?

I would go red orange (my red is too uneven) w/ platinum highlights, then purple, highlighted blonde, then brown base w/ blonde highlights, then red-orange again! Hehe, of course if i did that in real life it would be hair suicide!!!

How abt u guys?

swede View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swede Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 9:15am

I'd want white hair all the time

Morgan27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 12:32pm

I would want a pretty blonde color all the time.

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 2:19pm
I would want hair that was Titian red.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 3:01pm

Originally posted by eKatherine eKatherine wrote:

I would want hair that was Titian red.

*sigh* The beauty of red hair...

Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 3:13pm
I would have super healthy,lol(I wish) medium blonde base with light blondes highlighted through.And I would switch back and forth between that and my other favorite choice medium red.This is a great thread.But I'm a hairdye junkie.This might tempt me to actually do it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 5:46pm
Hehehe, which is exactly why i started it! I'm feeling the temptation to be a hair chameleon!!! Maybe some1 should strap me to a chair before i try to kill my hair! LOL!
kinat_gin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kinat_gin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2005 at 10:24pm
I would have my hair jet black all the time
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 2:48am
Is it against the rules to wish I could've been born with naturally blue hair ^_^ ?  I would just like to have blue without all the hassle. . .
More awesome than a manatee!
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 4:36am
I have tried most colors but here are the colors I which would look natural on me in contrast to my skin.

# A warm dark brown
# A natural looking blonde
# Red/brown (have that one at the moment)
Color_Diva928 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Color_Diva928 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 4:26pm

The colors on my "wish list" would be:

1) red - which is my current color, and my all-time favorite.

2) medium brown with blonde highlights

3) blonde hair that looks natural, not artificial.

4) I always wanted to try jet-black, but I think it would be too harsh, too goth for my complexion. 

Bryan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 9:21pm
i would want to be able to be light champagne blonde, with almost white highlights. then i would put in some fire engine red highlights, then back to white highlights. and i would have my hair stay as healthy as ekatherine's ur hair is so lovely

Edited by Bryan
learn to love what you were born with
you can do anything if you set your mindto it (just dont try this with hair,that could turn out bad)
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2005 at 10:05pm
Originally posted by Bryan Bryan wrote:

i would want to be able to be light champagne blonde, with almost white
highlights. then i would put in some fire engine red highlights, then
back to white highlights. and i would have my hair stay as healthy as ekatherine's ur hair is so lovely

Gee, thanks Bryan

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2005 at 7:36am

Originally posted by Kuroneko Kuroneko wrote:

Is it against the rules to wish I could've been born with naturally blue hair ^_^ ?  I would just like to have blue without all the hassle. . .

Have u tried that one-step system by n'rage? Lol ur rite abt the hassle of going blue, i hate how it fades to green. Have u seen those swatches for most prof. color, they always have the section w/ red, blue, yellow and green. Maybe u should try the blue from there, even if its for toning the hair!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic