Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Juss Started.....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~*smoothy*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*smoothy*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Juss Started.....
    Posted: June 24 2005 at 4:42pm
Well i just started usin.....pink lotion and i use sportin wavez the gold can. What is the difference between the sportin waves in the gold can and the sportin waves in the black can?.......i already see a difference in my hair but the waves are not that visible....when do i start seein the wavez more clearer?
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 5:06pm

Gold max hold, black normal hold

It takes a while to really be 360 spinnig, but to see results maybe a week or three. Maybe 3 months. It depends on hair texture and type of method you use. Read 360VETS Methods to get a basic idea about methods.

Here's a link >>>> http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30280& amp;PN=1

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 5:13pm

Welcome to 360 Waves. If you need help, get at me.  

You may post questions or you can hit us up on the PM (private messenger).

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
PLAYA2K4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLAYA2K4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 6:48pm

remembered you dont need any pomade if you just started I suggest:

Pink Lotion Moisturizer

Vitamin E products

Soft Brush

and the H20 Method: where you wet your hair with a spray bottle fill with water and brush while wet and reapet for a couple of days but brush for a long time!

Jae-Tills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jae-Tills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2005 at 7:43pm
u gotta brush more and the gold can is a thicker pomade then the black can
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic