Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How Often Should You Use Pink......

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~*smoothy*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*smoothy*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How Often Should You Use Pink......
    Posted: June 25 2005 at 1:25pm

yo i juss started usin pink yesterday and i see good results....but i have to questions how often do i use pink and when do my waves start to be more visible lyke i mean more definition?

JaE-CeZaR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JaE-CeZaR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 1:36pm

Ur Supposed Ta Uze Ur Moisturizer Everyday...

Jae Cezar
http://community.webshots.com/user/jaecezar
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 1:42pm
You can use pink lotion when ever you hair starts to feel dry. Same also applies when your brushing, when doing your routine put some pink lotion in you hair and brush and if it starts to feel dry after a while put some more in.

And the answer to your last question is kind of a hard one to answer. It takes time, determination, and a lot of brushing for them to become really defined. It varies from person to person. For some people it comes fast and for others It takes a while.
Jae-Tills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jae-Tills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2005 at 4:38pm
yea like 360 said when ever your hair starts to dry out
Badboy23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Badboy23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 11:50am

i use my pink lotion everyday

Dont watch me, watch TV
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 5:24pm

I see ya playa. You got good advice.

360spinna

Online Status: Offline

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 5:28pm

Your waves will become more defined once you have trained your hair for at lease a month or more. It depends on how often you too. Pink keep it soft but brushing make the waves more uniformed and defined.

Keep using your method and get back with us with the results. A picture would be nice.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
KiLLahD48 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiLLahD48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2005 at 7:19pm
  BIGGMike

Online Status: Offline

ooooooohhhhhhh  
KiLLah D
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic