Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The New Halle Berry!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The New Halle Berry!!!
    Posted: June 29 2005 at 9:36am

Wow...This is great! One of my favorite gals finally extensionless! She looks great, but I gotta say that the color's not to my taste. Hope she'll change it.!

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 11:16am
cool thanks for adding. I would like to see it flaten a bit. Just to see how long it is.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 7:15pm
Beautiful as is.
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2005 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

Beautiful as is.

I love it just as it is, too.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 1:39am
She looks better with short hair.  If she's going to wear it long, it does need to be straighter so it won't look so poofy and overpower her small face.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 3:10am

That's a nice dress.  Definitely she's way better in short, but she's one who's very hard to make unattractive. . .  *shrugs* Don't like her hair excessively puffy, but it's just as bad when it's all long and flat.  If she's gonna have it that long, I guess she should try to find the happy medium where volume is concerned.

More awesome than a manatee!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 7:16am
Kuroneko I agree with you a mix of the two looks just to see who it would look.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
norskygrl21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norskygrl21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 10:37am
Halle Berry could have a mullet and she would still look smoking hot! Must be nice.......
2C-Fine-Normal, 23 inches wavy Base of ponytail circumference: 4 inches
Goal: BSL, Approximately 2 to 3 inches from current length

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 10:45am
I like the natural look, just in general, and on her in particular. Too many women torture their hair into a bad imitation of someone else's texture.

elvira View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elvira Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 5:01pm
I love the au naturelle on her. Looks classy. I like the poof.
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2005 at 10:26pm
Not real keen on this look for Halle compared to the straight look from a couple weeks ago.  It sure looks shorter but probably most of that length difference is in the curls. 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 5:12am
Or the extensions.
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2005 at 1:26pm

I loved Halle in uiltra short hair.

As I understand it, she is going to be soon cutting her hair very short for a new movie role.

She will look adorable!

Brent
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:33pm

I checked on Fox News, CBS, Yahoo, Google and the official site, Hallewood. I see no evidence for this assertion. The hair cutting film, "Nappily Ever After" seems to be permanently on the back burner. Halle's next project will be "Composition in Black and White", which she will produce and star in with Alicia Keyes. This is about a mixed race couple who are interested in producing genetically perfect children. Keyes is actually the star. X-Men 3 is also coming up.

I guess this is the usual old news.

Edited by fatmoogas
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 1:03pm

A great Halle Berry site with up to date galleries.

http://www.halleberryfan.com/gallery/

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 6:03pm
Not going with the "Brent from San Francisco" username anymore?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 7:26pm
lol

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2005 at 11:50pm

Would that be science-fiction or romance?  And what is "genetically perfect", anyway?  Now I'm curious.  Might have to look up that movie, if for no other reason than to define genetic perfection.

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

This is about a mixed race couple who are interested in producing genetically perfect children.

More awesome than a manatee!
SanFranBrent View Drop Down
Inactive
Inactive

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SanFranBrent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2005 at 10:38am
Dave,
The Brent from San Francisco name wouldn't log in for some reason, so I just reregistered under SanFranBrent.
Brent
oskana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2005 at 4:16pm
i love that look on halle but i think she's one of those women that looks better with short hair than long.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic