29 [10.21%]
90 [31.69%]
17 [5.99%]
55 [19.37%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 11:05am

Wow 1 year but did Shaq go to the finals this year???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????

NO

gotwaves740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwaves740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 3:25pm
It's probably cuz the Lakers didn't have Phil Jackson and now they do and I will guarantee you that they make it past the first round of the playoffs next year.
Got them waves so serious, it make dudes delirious
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 4:53pm
almost least they took 7 games
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 5:31pm
Where my dude NASH.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
Lil t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 7:41pm
i think a.i is the best because on da real he got mad handles can shot nice and goes to the hole vicious and can pass whenever he wants
Lil t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 7:43pm
tim duncan is a sissy and kobe is a ballhog everyone else on the pole is good but there are more good people
Lil t View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil t Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 7:45pm
SPURS SUCK
baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 8:19pm
goooooo heattttt
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 9:40pm

The spurs do suck so does the heat and so does AI and so does Lebron and Shaq

The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 10:04pm
whatever man
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2005 at 11:35pm
the spurs nor the heat suck
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2005 at 6:33am
who won the champion ship SPURS who didnt make it to the finals HEAT so lil t check urself and rence i am done talking 2 u kobe suck if i  wasnt for shaq and phil jackson he wont have 3 rings and i bet he wont get 4
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2005 at 3:43pm
kobe bryant wit out second guesses. he is the best player in the league and an exact mirror image of michael jordan. you dont hear ai t-mac or anyone else bein compared to mj. by the way ai n t-mac, wen u gonna get rings for ya fingaz lol. ai gabage. i like t-mac tho.
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
gotwaves740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwaves740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2005 at 5:01pm
ur right about the comparisons to michael jordan cuz nobody else does get compared to mj but AI is not garbage at all.  did any of these other guys drop 60 points?  dont think so. AI did. lebron did drop 56 (even tho his team still lost) so i gotta give him his props.  t-mac and AI both have basically garbage teams and thats why they dont have as many rings as kobe.  i still think kobe is the best tho
Got them waves so serious, it make dudes delirious
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2005 at 8:46pm
Dudes, Kobe is a  P-U-N-K!!  simple and plain!!!  
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2005 at 9:06am
iight who got rinngs.....AI..TMAC..or KOBE hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

rings matter dont want to hear BS bout points and other crap
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2005 at 11:15am

Remember last year when t-mac's team won 21games. Now everybody is saying t mac is better than Kobe. But Kobe's team won 34 games and kobe was injured for about 16 games so yall tell me who carries teams and who's better.

JBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2005 at 11:33am
t-mac
Offical DreamTeam Member
http://www.dreamteam360.net

Any Questions My Email: prettyboyyung@inbox.com
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2005 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Rence119 Rence119 wrote:

The spurs do suck so does the heat and so does AI and so does Lebron and Shaq

aleast the spurs made the playoffs and won did the lakers make it NO the heat doesnt suck did the lakers beat them during this season NO lebron doesnt suck his team and shaq team had way more wins than kobe's team so rence u should check ur self and watch what ur saying

B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2005 at 2:04pm
i give my respect to ai. but kobe iz tha best now hands down. the only other that can come near is t-mac. also k.g. but remember how long it took him to get by the 1st round? honestly i think if kobe n t-mac werent around k.g. would be the best. he can handle good, moves up court like a point guard and can play both forwards and maybe a lil center. K.O.B.E=V.I.C.T.O.R.Y. and now that phil jack iz back it will be jus like the mj dayz so we will see if kobe can fill for mj. lamar odom or caron butler should play the roles of pippen. we'll jus see
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 85>
  Share Topic